Reviews for Sapphire Eleanor Rose Suzette de Mont vs Canon
erburnham02 chapter 17 . 8/14
Hilarious story! Kind of sad ending.
(My name is Eleanor Rose. How dare you.)
No but seriously... I'm sorry it's over.
KatonRyu chapter 5 . 8/13
I've just finished reading the previous MSEA fic, and immediately rolled into this one. With the MSEA headquarters now being a thing this really reminds me of the PPC, the Protectors of the Plot Continuum. If you haven't heard of them, you might enjoy reading their work. If you have, then I've said nothingXD

Story-wise, I'm enjoying this a lot. I like the lightheartedness of it and the way the gang is trying to deal with the situation. I know this fic is old by now, but still, reviews are never too late.

Thom - KatonRyu
CyberBlueEyes chapter 2 . 5/4
You thought it was painful for YOU? How do you think we feel?
swagula chapter 5 . 3/10
Man I would love a job exterminating Mary Sues :D
Ireallycan'twrite chapter 9 . 2/1
Wait; am I really the only reviewer who caught the reference to "Ensign Sue Must Die"? :-(. Love the story!
Megan Hermione Lovegood chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
"If anybody's gonna take that bitch out, it's gonna be me."
...Was that a Family Guy reference?
Megan Hermione Lovegood chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
PRINCESS BRIDE REFERENCE! WOO!
ReynardKeisuna chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
Fanfics must be VERY serious business in the Anti-Sue world, to be worth loss of life. ...But it makes for a compelling story, so I'm all for it.
ReynardKeisuna chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
...Hell is swearing? ...Okay, then...

...But this entire chapter was hilarious.
Person chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Could be worse. Could've been a young wizards-verse sue.
Rowena Bensel chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I just spotted a definite Sue factor. Sapph said she's Snape's sister, then later said she was his daughter. Unless there was a whole "Oedipus" thing going on(of course, not canon), that's defiantly Suedom.
simply-sarah-kim chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
AAAANNNNNDDDDD I Love you some more.
lilysash97 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
This is awesome
cryptologicalMystic chapter 19 . 5/4/2013
I'm pretty sure that submissions that are not a story are against FFN rules, so if you could merge chapters 18 and 19 into chapter 17, that would be really helpful.
Bricklifter chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
I know what you're feeling man. Writing a sue on purpose is like cutting your own finger on purpose.