Reviews for Contreltophobia
2156 chapter 1 . 1/17
My first kiss was taken away from me much like my first time was, over and over. I never really understood any of it fully until a couple of years ago. I never really grasped what'd happened; I always just knew I hated being touched and I'd always been wary of guys. It was really weird. It was like looking at something you'd seen everyday for the first time. Like really see IT as if you hadn't walked past it hundreds of times. Suddenly it was all I could think about. It made me feel sick. It made me feel worthless. I cried everywhere and nobody knew why. Nobody could understand why. I couldn't tell them and when I finally did, I'd regretted it. I wondered how they looked at me then. I got scared when guys would show an interest in me. So scared and nervous. It wasn't ever really helped by the fact that my fear and nervousness translated into a smile on my face. I couldn't help but maybe think that it was my fault when I was pressed up against the fence and trapped. Maybe if I could just wipe the smile off of my face. If maybe me saying "No" or "Leave me alone" sounded like a joke or worse; some sort of coy flirtatiousness. I was scared. He scared me so much. I felt like a kid again, feeling like something not right was about to happen but being too small to actually stop it. It didn't matter that other people were around, I still felt scared like that. Thank God for friends. He pushed him away and kept him that way. Being with my friends has given me so much more than I could ever possibly give them, but despite that I still try my hardest for them. I've stopped crying about it, stopped reliving those moments, and have become "more out there" as they like to say. I still don't think I'm ready for non-friend sorta relationships or anything like that, but I'm more open to it and can maybe see myself someday dating. I still have a lot of commitment issues, you see, and a few other problems but I've gotten past a whole lot. I'm not going to cry talking about this like I used to because I don't pity myself like I once did. I can talk about this because I've accepted what's happened and it doesn't live in the fore-front of my mind anymore. I'm not damaged goods. I am not goods at all. I am a person with free will and the ability to learn, love, and especially heal. I guess I just wanted to say this because I sorta saw a little of myself in Kyle despite our thoughts being a bit different and your story reminded me of how far I've come from the existence I'd been living. I sorta want to say thanks for that.
xxdemesticsoulsxx chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Fuck kyles life is almost as fucked up as mine
Daughter of Pluto chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I'm sorry all this shit happened to you. I know it's not much and really it's probably overstated and annoying to hear. I, personally don't remember my first introduction to sexuality. I don't really ever remember a time when I didn't understand and/or know what it was...
Tyler chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I know how you feel about this story I was 8 when I was first sexualy harasted by my cosin and 10 when he raped me, it took me 5 years to tell someone so well done in doing what you just did. I know alot of people that would love to have your courage in doing this. Again well done and keep up the good work.
animebaka14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
EVERYBODY LOVES KYLE!

I LOVE KYLE!

shit. i'm sick.
falltotemptationx chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this is so sad .. and i never got over why chris hurt cathy either
Blerp chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awwwwwww Kyle baby :( it's ok. I know that feel. It sucks to be molested. By any gender.
Black hearts chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Love sasunaru and akuroku! Kyle rules now... ;)
Black hearts chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Love sasunaru and akuroku! Kyle rules now... ;)
StopForAMinuteToSmile chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
..Wow.

Just wow. I dunno what else to say, other than that this made me cry. I've been through similar situations, so I sort of understand where this is coming from. Especially the parts with Kenny - that's just so much like me and my best friend (except we're not in love XD) and just... Wow.

I'm literally speechless. I loved this, even if it did tug a few heartstrings and make me tear up [: 3
symphknot chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I have to say that i loved it, its the only words that i can say, great job