Reviews for Contreltophobia
xxdemesticsoulsxx chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Fuck kyles life is almost as fucked up as mine
Daughter of Pluto chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I'm sorry all this shit happened to you. I know it's not much and really it's probably overstated and annoying to hear. I, personally don't remember my first introduction to sexuality. I don't really ever remember a time when I didn't understand and/or know what it was...
Tyler chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I know how you feel about this story I was 8 when I was first sexualy harasted by my cosin and 10 when he raped me, it took me 5 years to tell someone so well done in doing what you just did. I know alot of people that would love to have your courage in doing this. Again well done and keep up the good work.
animebaka14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
EVERYBODY LOVES KYLE!

I LOVE KYLE!

shit. i'm sick.
falltotemptationx chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this is so sad .. and i never got over why chris hurt cathy either
Blerp chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awwwwwww Kyle baby :( it's ok. I know that feel. It sucks to be molested. By any gender.
Black hearts chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Love sasunaru and akuroku! Kyle rules now... ;)
Black hearts chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Love sasunaru and akuroku! Kyle rules now... ;)
StopForAMinuteToSmile chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
..Wow.

Just wow. I dunno what else to say, other than that this made me cry. I've been through similar situations, so I sort of understand where this is coming from. Especially the parts with Kenny - that's just so much like me and my best friend (except we're not in love XD) and just... Wow.

I'm literally speechless. I loved this, even if it did tug a few heartstrings and make me tear up [: 3
symphknot chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I have to say that i loved it, its the only words that i can say, great job