Reviews for Love and Lilies
BlueEyes444 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Ohmygosh, this was awesome! :D Your drabbles are just making me ship Bily harder then ever! :D Loved it. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
This is the first Bellatrix/Lily I've read before and I admit I was a bit wary of the pairing at first but now that I've read this, man, I love Bily. :D

Loved it! :D (And Sirius, my bb, nomomomomom. :D)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Ohmyogsh, this was so cute. :D I'm shipping AliceLily so hard and I loved how you wrote both Lily and Alice and it was just perfect! :D
MadHatterBellatrix10 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I like this story, it's a happy little drabble unlike the usual depth and darkness in your stories. Don't get me wrong I love them either way, however it is an interesting change. I will definetly keep on reading, this was cool so far, I'm not usually a fan on femmeslash but the way you describe the happy feeling she got, it is good. Awesome job.
Minx of Lynex chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Ooooh, this was so sweet :) Princesses and Queens was a very fitting title :) I've never really thought about the pairing Andromeda/Lily, but this may have opened my eyes xD This was very cute and certainly fitting. I do believe that despite Andromeda's resolution to not be like her family that her raising to be a perfect pureblood would show now and again. And, Lily stubborn as she may be seems the type that when she falls, she falls hard. All in all this was very cute and I liked it very much :)
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
You can always convey emotion with as little words as you need. :P Darn your awesome talent. Anyway, this was great and I really felt for Andromeda especially with what I have gone through. If only Lily would be more observant... Anyway, awesome entry!
rush13 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Wasn't expecting that per say... Wouldn't Bellatrix at least lead her on a bit, get her hopes up?
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
I loved this...Lily/Andromeda holds a strange sort of fascination for me...Could you do another one of these some time?
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Ouch! That's got to hurt! I'm not surprised she wants to undo it!
ilwalb chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Chapter two was fantastic! I wish you would actually continue that one, it could bloom into a great story.

Cheers love, and write well.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
That was so much cleaner than I thought it would be, even considering the rating. O.O still, more great irony, pretty cute. :) good job! :D
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
So Lily's attracted to Bella? Interesting...what's Bella going to say?
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I'm nt sure how much I'll be following this one...just fyi...I might be a little random about my reviewing. XP this was cute. Very interesting take on Lily. Good job! :D