Reviews for Whisper, Speak, Command
otakuZ chapter 5 . 4/25
Please updateeeee its soooo awesomee i really like this story so far please update soon
IloveGiroro chapter 5 . 1/21
This is really awesome I hope you continue it how it is.
Roehemo chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
I thought the beginning was a little aprupt, but otherwise really good. It's really cute! The end of the last chapter was kinda cliche, what if the Soulless attacked Los Noches, or tried to frame Los Noches for attacking Soul Society, or the attack is at least hinted at previously ("they've [soulless] been working together recently")? Anyway, just ideas. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
-Roehemo
greenwings33 chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
I do like the storyline, but the dialogue needs some improvement. If you can't find a way to do that, try reading it out loud. That tends to help me. Umm... can there be more history on the Espada and why they're attached to Ichigo? Like, private moments with him where he heals some insecurity of theirs?
YaoiloverXD chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
please write more u don't need to rewrite it
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Really like it!

Wish I would know what ichi really can do with his voice
maybloom91 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Dear Sigery71,

Hmm... So far I'm interested to continue to read this story. Rewrite or not, so far the plot is okay and Ichigo's behaviour is consider fresh to me as it is my first time I've encounter him to wear skirt. Hmm, talking about fashion, why don't you make him to wear clothes that is consider sexy to men of course, eg tight white pants that reveals his sexiness when he battles, also I some sort find that Ichigo's long hair (either black or orange) makes him more feminine features.

What else... Maybe make him bestowed as the Prince of Hell too just after his fight at hell. Just that he don't know what are the gifting during that time. Maybe the King of Demons too, as he stand above all of them (Hollow, etc). As for his weapon, maybe created from his blood or just using temporary weapon until he finds he needs his real weapon. Or he himself as the weapon that nothing can affect him... The power of words... Interesting... Maybe when he use it, the enemies will feel true fear but the people that he considered allies will feel safe and calm. Also, make his eyes colour change when he's using it.

As for mpreg, why don't make his pregnancy out of the world? Maybe they will carry their child outside their stomach, eg crystals or eggs or flower (I think it's impossible due to situation) or just continue to make the stomach flat and they born with a weird marking on his stomach moving around his stomach until they find the way out through the skin (from one of manga, title forgot, related to yokai world). Well, it depends on you if you want to make it. As you mentioned, 'gained different power' and this new power affects him in many ways. For his partner, I don't mind which one... Maybe you also can make his partner have blood relationship to the one who gives Ichigo that position and it strengthens more their power. Also the partner's will have new power. Or just to awaken his other power that he wasn't aware of.

Hmm, talking about their mating, why don't make Ichigo a masochist and his partner is a sadist... And their mating includes blood coming out from uke's ass that can make the seme go crazy and taste like honey to them. More blood means more there might be rougher sex... Also during his heat, besides than the scent, the cramping, make him go a bit wild before sex, like calls his mate to fuck him there... Hehe... Also, during their first bonding of the night, instead of mark their mate through biting, why don't make their marking more supernatural like a matching tattoo appears on their arm or chest or neck or thigh or face etc.

About enemies, the Souless, maybe that person previously Prince of Hell but did something wrong as his position was stripped and he is the real culprit of what happen in hell previously. That's the reason why he can control them as he knows how to handle them and try to eliminate the hell's council or his father and gain control in his way. Somehow his plan was ruined by Ichigo and unexpected action by the council of the prince's father.

I guess that's all that I could think off. I hope my ideas will help you to continue this story.
Gambatte! ;)

Regards,
Maybloom91.
Haneko Takahashi chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
u gonna update?
Anonymousfrances chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Despite what you say, you write pretty good since I read most of your stories but I'm just sad that you never update them and seem to be discontinuing them.
Susu-chan chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I really really like your story! I hope you rewrite/finish it! It's different and nice and I think Ichigo makes a very good harem uke. :)
Also, I really like how you make Ulquiorra react, he seems really adorable *
Haneko Takahashi chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE
roseokumura2299 chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Could you please update! I really like this story and I think it's plot is awesome!
Rosebud1991 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
i happen to like it it is funny and cute
JAY QUEEN chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Awesome keep it up
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
READ ANYONE - sigery ok I know you mad how some people don't like your stories but I LOVE YOUR STORIES! but when you leave a Cliff hanger for a long time people are gonna get pissed! and I like your stories but when it say authors note or well it makes me Pissed to see that the story IM reading isn't finished that pisses ALOT of people off! so how about this start making a story then once your finished, make another don't do it all at one time or your gonna forget about them! and i'm thinking of finishing the stories my self! on one of my accounts saying "story really by sigery97 but sadly creator did not finish! so ill be finishing!" and that's what I REALLY want to do so message me (anyone can who has a quotev I'm XMidnightX on there and I make stories too! Ok, OK bye bye!