Reviews for Golden as a Caesar, wilder than a scoundrel
AMAZING!
HelloCutePanda chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Super hot.
Q u e e n V a m p chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Amazing…oh my god that was amzaing
Tara1189 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Can't. Form. Coherent. Thought. This is hotter than sheet lightning. I love how it doesn't shy away from the darker side of this ship - that Klaus is a villain in every sense of the word - a murderer, a sadist, a predator - and YET... Caroline is drawn to him in spite of her better judgement. I adore the way you blended the glamour and old worldly feel that Klaus occassionally epitomizes (most notably in 3x03) with the voracious monster that is so used to having his own way, that hearing any kind of refusal or resistance is viewed as an irresistable provocation:

"Even when you spit and rage, you encourage. You invite."

This line killed me dead.

Absolutely fantastic.
songs chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
very gorgeous writing a lovely story.
def. one of my inspirations for delving into the world of writing/reading klaroline fics ahaa.
wonderful!
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I liked this. It's different from the other one shots I've read. In the other ones, Klaus is always so...gentle and sweet and he just wants to give her the world, but in this he wants her in this possessive, dominating way. I really like it! It's a breath of fresh air.
arshi chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
loved it :D
abbyli chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Well, well, well. That was enormously hot. I can actually picture their first kiss actually happening like this and then it developing into something much sweeter. Very good. I enjoyed this story.
luvit81 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Just came across this and loved it! I thought you did a great job of building the sexual tension between the characters. It was a really well written short piece. I'll def check out yur other fics :)
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awesome! Great plot, characterizations and writing.

More soon please.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love it nothing is overused omg I lov it!
but seriously chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Holy mother of woah. This whole thing was asdjdkbxidhdjd;!;, basically. After dying, then being resurrected and then giggling at your a/n - seriously, i giggled: lord help me - i realized i love this pretty hard. And in retrospect, it means i love you pretty hard. (is that alright with you? But tbh i'm way past caring.)

I hope you write more klaroline. I'd probably writhe around on the floor, but still.
anon chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Damn Caroline all the way!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I really loved this. I think you did a great job and I hope to read more KlausCaroline from you! Keep up the lovely work!
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I don't even know why I would even want to review this because frankly, reviews are nothing but analysing and pointing out the author's mistakes and therfore you have to believe me when I say, I don't deserve to review this at all because this fic lacks them, flaws that is. It was beautiful, every tiny detail, every simile used, all the allusions and the characterisation. You have got me hooked and I don't really mind. :)