Reviews for Dear Derpy Hooves
HubDub1234 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Dear Derpy Hooves,
You have been my favorite character from the time I knew you existed. Me being a brony, even though I'm a girl, has been so much fun because you were there. Even though you're in the background, we still love you.
Love,
HubDub1234
PS: I ship you with Doctor Whooves ;)
SergeantIC chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
You made this on my birthday. :D nice letter btw
Icebound Observer chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I actually find i don't mind the second voice. Would've been nice if they'd kept the “Watch it, Derpy!” line, though.
Timefather64 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Derpy must be save. She brings a wonderful feeling to each and every bronies and pegasisters hearts.

She's happiness, she's joy, she's what brings us all together, and most of all she's family cartoon or not.

Save our dear Derpy please.

And Legomaster...you deserve a brohoof of respect and wisdom. You truly do along with the others who are willing to help save our beautiful mail mare.
Alchemist Astrid chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
BabyCharmander is absolutely right. It wasn't the herd that raged against you.

SheWhoRunsWithScissors? It wasn't the cartoon pony we are over-reacting to; it it the fact that these actions went completely against the spirit of the entire show. And I am sorry that you do not understand the implications as we do.

And Roman Empire? Yes, we are The Herd; but though we may forgive, we must NEVER forget.
Roman Empire chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
We are The Herd: Forgive and Forget!
BabyCharmander chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
...It wasn't actually the pony fandom that was offended by her, wasn't it? I figured it was a bunch of politically correct folks that knew virtually nothing about the show or fandom.

Either way, it's completely lame that Derpy has to be censored. Darnit.
kittenfood chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
it's a friggen cartoon pony. stop overreacting.
Icebound Observer chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I love this fandom. Thank you for melting my heart.
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I salute you Derpy Hooves! May you live on till the end of the series; and hopefully, forever!
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
O MY GOD IS THIS TRUE?

I MUST CATCH UP ON MLP!

EEEEEEEEEEEE!
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Aww, this is so sweet! And true, too!
Blade100 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
...Sniff...

I love this fanbase...
Punisher143 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Could not have said it any better myself. Well done.
Korora chapter 1 . 1/24/2012