Reviews for Poison and Wine
Please update please
Jenn R chapter 14 . 1/3
I love all your fics. I'm sorry to hear that you are getting those types of comments. I hope that you do plan to finish all your stories. I think that you are a fantastic author. Thank you for sharing your mind and stories with us.
djcarnation chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
i hope u will start feeling better soon.i understand how real life can screw up all your best intensions of finishing up your stories. ill continue to wait for updates ,no matter how long it takes.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/11/2016
Please continue
athome Jo chapter 13 . 12/6/2016
What a fantastic and unique story. Well done! Can't wait to see where it goes. :)
Kellybarbosa chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
Por favor eu vi que você mexeu em sua pagina por favor volte a terminar a suas histórias elas são maravilhosas eu to tão curiosa pra saber como as histórias continuam eu sempre dou uma olhada pra ver se você voltou eu só peço desculpas se fui intrometida mas e que eu acho você tem tanto talento e escreve com tanto amor e paixão que fica difícil perde suas histórias. De qualquer maneira eu quero agradecer por poder me maravilhar com suas histórias. OBRIGADA
doctor-who-lover-666 chapter 14 . 11/30/2016
Love this story, will jared and bella try dating each other?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
Impatiente de lire la suite
Terri chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
Hi, are u ever gonna update any of your fics? They were really good and I would love tO see the end and Kim and Paul get theirs...
foxred007 chapter 14 . 10/13/2016
i love this story so far hope you get back to it soon. would love to see were it goes.
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 14 . 10/5/2016
I would love to read more from this story if you're so inclined! In the meantime I will check out your page and hope you have other stories that I can delve inro!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
Wow. I was reading this great story, then...I hit the last chapter. Which happens to be one of the worst AN's I have ever read. Good grief, pull this story and spare any other innocent readers the agony. Too bad you can't unread something.

Most authors use fanfic as development. Here is an idea...pretend you are a real author, and don't write AN's! We don't read these stories for your intense and misguided inner monologue, we read them for...the story. What a shocker.
katepanis1389 chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
i was wondering if you were planning on updating the story cuz i really love it
tinkerbear10 chapter 14 . 8/11/2016
I love the story and hope there is so much more to it!
Terri chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
It's 2016 are you ever gonna update any of your stories?
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »