Reviews for Poison and Wine
PernFan chapter 14 . 8/1
Love you Hun. Hope you are getting better each day. Always look forward to whenever an update will come.
gilo chapter 14 . 7/8
ahhhh what! You can't leave it there!

Do jared and bella make it work together, two broken souls fixing each other and becoming as whole as they can be.

What happens with the pack? Please tell me Sam gets the lowest position! Noooo I wanna know. And i hope charlie lays donw the law to Sue! :P
annie.jo.marie chapter 14 . 6/26
Great story! I love it. If you write more in the future you have a reader. Lol, I'll read any of your stories. You're an amazing writer! I have read all of your fanfiction over two days! Let me know if you have anything published, please.
Ann chapter 1 . 6/24
Hello how are you hope you are well and was wondering when were you going to update Poison and Wine?
Word! I adore your stories and you shouldn't be forced to entertain others. You're not their dancing monkey. I applaud you because I've seen other authors get harassed you have and submit. But I love your stories and I hope you recover soon :)
Tayjj44 chapter 14 . 5/21
I missed your updates. I found your stories a couple years ago and love reading them. Periodically I check looking for updates hoping for more. This story i really wish you would write more. I'm dying to know many whys. Why cheat? Why lie? Why the coverup? And why is Paul still looking for Bella? Hope your still out there and will pick your stories back up again. I will check back again and hope for more. Thanks
Rosawellian1984 chapter 7 . 5/4
These is an interesting story u should update it again.! I Really want to know wats gonna happened now that the wolf is out of the bag. He Should Go And Pick Bella Up And Leave everything behind! Why would he growl at the other guys if he was fucking one of the imprints.. I mean is not like he really love her! Please Update these story!
I have always regretted reading this story. It started off so strong, and different. It was barely airborne when it was abandoned. I have always wished I knew the rest of the story.
Storylover00 chapter 14 . 4/30
This is a great story! You are a great writer! Please write soon!
mythzzrosenov chapter 14 . 4/11
pls update..
lynn.ann.31 chapter 12 . 4/4
I love your stories please update soon
Jane chapter 14 . 3/16
Just checking in to see whether there have been any updates and I read this page with the nasty reviews. I'm glad they haven't put you off too much, because I really enjoy your stories, and hope you will be well enough to start writing again soon. Best wishes from Down Under.
We miss you. Hope all is well.
Tayjj44 chapter 1 . 1/16
I found this story many moons ago and really got interested. My big thing is why the lies. Paul was his usual ass self, he puts forth the effect to be nice and of course Bella forgives him. But to want end? Why? Please write more. I know you have a real life and this is something you probably do for fun. Could you at least throw an outline out here. It's been more then a year since an update but I still check. Thanks.
candyrain chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Wow, how can I fall in love in the first strike of your another story? Haha
1,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »