Reviews for Poison and Wine
Please update, I'd love to read more
chatty-kathy chapter 14 . 4/3
Update please! This story is so good! I love it! I need to know what happens next
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 13 . 1/14
Just wanted to pop in and say I hope you’re doing well and that under no circumstance is fanfiction more important than your physical and mental well being. I love this story and it is probably in my top 2 of your fics. I’d love an update when you can but going forward if this is not possible then I wish you the best.
Dezzi95 chapter 14 . 11/13/2017
I'm crossing my fingers you decide to continue this story, it's great! I really wanna see how Bella and Jared progress, why did his pull suddenly stop? What happens with the other wolves? And please just get rid of Sam, Emily, Paul, and Kim. I hate them in this story. Lol
Tassie Devil chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
please could you give these stories to someone who would do them justice and not abandon them .i know RL gets in the way but it has been years now .
bettymarie0967357 chapter 14 . 9/18/2017
you're stories are amazing, don't let anyone bring you down!
Cebco chapter 14 . 8/3/2017
I loved yet and you are nowoneof my favoritewriters
Cebco chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
Wow
hmunday92 chapter 13 . 7/27/2017
Hi i love your stories and im sorry people dont seem to understand real life happens. Hope you continue writing
tinne-peeters chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
I think this could he considered a great ending to the story.
I would love to read a next part, as a next chapter of a sequel!
spang chapter 14 . 7/12/2017
Really enjoyed reading this, hope u decide to finish it in the future :-)
Jeri252 chapter 14 . 6/30/2017
love it
mum2shane chapter 14 . 5/14/2017
Are you going to finish this story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Please update please
Jenn R chapter 14 . 1/3/2017
I love all your fics. I'm sorry to hear that you are getting those types of comments. I hope that you do plan to finish all your stories. I think that you are a fantastic author. Thank you for sharing your mind and stories with us.
1,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »