Reviews for Husbandly Duties
Klaine-Rulz chapter 10 . 3/10
so sweet! loved every word!
IWantYouToBe chapter 10 . 1/4
This was wonderful. That might sound weird when talking about a dystopia fic but the slow path to intimacy was lovely. I loved Blaine being so close to his canon self, being well-informed while also inexperienced. I also loved the way both boys realised that they were in love, I especially loved Blaine's delight when Kurt told him. In an odd way, thank God for Karofsky because otherwise Kurt would never have married Blaine for fear of ruining what they had as a friendship. I must go looking for that companion story now!
IHNPffBILI chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Hi

I just want to say that I like how you write and I like your stories. I am writing a paper about slash fanfiction and I am trying to collect some data from slash fanfiction authors. If you are interested i would like to send some questions about slash fanfiction heteronormativity and equality.

Kind regards Mathilde
LvSammy chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
okay i found this this morning ...and holy crap...this was amazing...thank soooooo much for posting this..it was off the hook...OMG...i loved it...absolutely amazing. AWESOMENESS!
ViolinMaroon chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Wow!
This story is so, do amazing! *-*
Marierux chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
jillshipsklaine21 chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Awwww! This fic was cute ! :) I loved it. I didn't think I would like it when I read the description but I'm truly amazed :) it was so sweet and fluffy and the smut was perfect :) great story :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
This is so very sweet... I love this story
smetcalf1 chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
this story was actually quite romantic 3 I loved it and i thank you for sharing your creativity with me (and everyone else who read this) :)
smetcalf1 chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
holy cow ok no lies u rock at writing smut lol...but its not just that...the way it is written has such a sweet experimental undertone...u can tell that they are learning these things together and that everything they do is a first for both of them and every touch and kiss is filled with unfiltered love 3
smetcalf1 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Blaine is so smart! such a logical little boy lol ;)
smetcalf1 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
man Karofsky is a creep!
smetcalf1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
wow this is a really cool concept! and that whole karofsky situation, talk about scary as shit! that guy would have killed Kurt, no doubt!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Wow,this story is something else! In a good sense. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for writing such a great fic!
OneTwoOne chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
this was simply beautiful! so sweet, so much love.. I give you all the praise in the world, you are one great writer!