Reviews for Husbandly Duties
EmptyAuthorAccount1 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
UGH PERFECTION
EmptyAuthorAccount1 chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
the acting idea is genius- having him step outside of himself to explain! Blaine is so awesome.
EmptyAuthorAccount1 chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
poor kurt, and confused Blaine! I hope they work Kurt's fears out together
DazzlexMe chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
I'm really glad that you update so quickly. I hate when I have to wait a week just to get an update. Great job! The adorableness of this chapter was amazing.
EmptyAuthorAccount1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I love the premise of the story, and the way you've developed it!
sharion69 chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
cant wait to read more
TwistedRocketPower chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Loved the chapter!
sfgirljan chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
oh yeah. That's what I'm talking about...good for Kurt! They're going to be just fine...
HarmonyLover chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
That /was/ gorgeous, in so many ways. Especially the beginning; that exchange of "I love you"s was so very sweet, just so beautifully and tenderly written. I also adore Blaine here; he's trying with everything he has to make all this beautiful for Kurt, and it's so clear that everything he's doing is done with love. Thank you for the new chapter! HL.
inukimeko chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Pff! I love that Kurt was just reciting that line from the health class textbook or something. Yay! They experienced an orgasm together! So kurt's getting more comfortable. But I have to say, if some nipple play and pressure on the groin can take them over the edge, then I fear for their stamina when they go further. Lol

Btw love this line: "Blaine had never gone through so many mathematical equations in his head." LOL.

-Jessica
IfGrassCouldTalk chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
It's good that Kurt is getting more comfortable. Karofsky will never have him!
Murgy31 chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
This was awesome! I loved it!
DazzlexMe chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Completely adorable. I loved it. I am so glad that you updated so quickly!
perchance to wake chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
That chapter was a lot happier, really sweet, and I love how their relationship is progressing :) They're so in love. And it's beautiful. And I admire Blaine's restraint. Poor Blaine.

~K
justmee7 chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
love the slow build you have going here
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »