Reviews for Husbandly Duties
Candy Criss chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Beatiful history! I Love it!
xCaellachx chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
*sniffle* That's all I have to say.
misschristy chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Your friend is a genius. Tell her I said thank you very, very much. I have read this story a million times and I never get tired of it. When I saw an update for this story, I couldn't believe it. The sequel is perfect; from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Gleek10660 chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
That was a welcome addition to the story. Thank you for adding it. It was a nice touch to the AU story you created. I appreciated the comments at the end. I wish all systems would review their decisions in the same manner.

Have a wonderfully productive day! Stay blessed! 3
SpiritedQuill chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
OH MY GOSH! I just read this entire fic in, like, 3 hours! I loved it, first of all. Second, the sequel was short but beautiful :') And lastly, do you happen to have an AO3 account where this is posted? Because I kinda wanna save it as a PDF and keep it forever...
Guest chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
Lovely. I really like the use of the third parties' viewpoint of the boys. I thought it was true to their characters with Kurt immediately becoming defensive and snappy while Blaine has no problem talking about their intimate life. It was thought provoking how revolutionaries may go too far and even become dictatorial themselves. I am glad in the end the interviewers were able to recognize how much the guys loved each other.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
That was wow! Thank you for this sweet sweet chapter for a good old story. It was reconnecting with these characters ))
hma1010 chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Awesome story!
OneTwoOne chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
I loved this epilouge thingy a lot! It's great to refresh the story in my mind (*cough* I "accidentaly" read the whole thing again *cough*.. It's still amazing..) This chapter was a perfect conclusion though, their respective interviews were so in character it was a joy to read even though they were both in uncomfortable situations.. The ending was beautiful!
WasteNoTime chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
Great addition to the story, thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Aaaaaaaargh! Loved this verse when I first read it and this chapter is just as lovely and awesome and heartbreaking and... Yay :)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep wirting this story and update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
This was awsome.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
I loved the insight, what felt like a look forward but also behind the scenes. such an intriguing combination.
Thank you!
LvSammy chapter 11 . 8/16/2014 was amazing...THANK YOU SO MUCH...THANK YOU! AMAZING! I loved it...BRAVO, BRAVO! What a treat this was...well I took my meds and im exhausted...but this was so worth it. I love your work! You are a true ARTIST!
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »