Reviews for Husbandly Duties
TheaKlaine chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Hey! Loved this story. I was just wondering if you could write an oneshot about Blaine getting his anxiety pills?
sharion69 chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
so good but i need more
Marierux chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
the-power-of-love chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
Awwwwww it was a good story love it
teilo chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
this was perfect :)
frumiousme chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
a brilliant chapter, as always! actually a heap to think about as well as enjoy klainey goodness :)
gottriplets chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
This is one of my all time favorite stories and I am so glad you wrote more!
WeMeow2 chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Nicely done. Elegantly worked in details of their future with details of the story. Hope there's more to come! :)
ALIdaJUSTLIFE chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Stupidest thing I have ever done (probably not, but still not very smart): check my mail before I am going to sleep - it's like 3 a.m. here (in Norway). But, I love this fic though, so it wasn't all bad! :)
I like that you put both their interviews in it and not just one of them's - and that the interviewers-thing-people were kind of different but still kind of the same. Though, I would have liked it if you had written something further in the future - maybe a couple years later when they probably have children and how they work it out and stuff. But it works pretty good without it too, I just find Parent!Klaine really adorable.
OhLookAKlainebow chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Totally forgot about this story :-P glad they didn't have to split
chriscolferlove chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
This was beautiful! I just think that it kinda ruined everything that Blaine bottomed.. Sorry... But that's just me, I mean, just THINKING about bottom Blaine makes me wanna throw up, but that has nothing to do with you or this story, but I just think that Kurt should've bottomed.. But I understand the reasons to why Kurt topped.. Still.. But besides that; Beautiful! :)
Klaine-Rulz chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
so sweet! loved every word!
IWantYouToBe chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
This was wonderful. That might sound weird when talking about a dystopia fic but the slow path to intimacy was lovely. I loved Blaine being so close to his canon self, being well-informed while also inexperienced. I also loved the way both boys realised that they were in love, I especially loved Blaine's delight when Kurt told him. In an odd way, thank God for Karofsky because otherwise Kurt would never have married Blaine for fear of ruining what they had as a friendship. I must go looking for that companion story now!
IHNPffBILI chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Hi

I just want to say that I like how you write and I like your stories. I am writing a paper about slash fanfiction and I am trying to collect some data from slash fanfiction authors. If you are interested i would like to send some questions about slash fanfiction heteronormativity and equality.

Kind regards Mathilde
LvSammy chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
okay i found this this morning ...and holy crap...this was amazing...thank soooooo much for posting this..it was off the hook...OMG...i loved it...absolutely amazing. AWESOMENESS!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »