Reviews for Husbandly Duties
MyMagentaPeach chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
I loved the insight, what felt like a look forward but also behind the scenes. such an intriguing combination.
Thank you!
LvSammy chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
OMG...THIS...wow...this was amazing...THANK YOU SO MUCH...THANK YOU! AMAZING! I loved it...BRAVO, BRAVO! What a treat this was...well I took my meds and im exhausted...but this was so worth it. I love your work! You are a true ARTIST!
LvSammy chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
ok...OMG OMG OMG...thanks so much...this is one of my most favorite stories...I cant thank you enough for this...I got out of the hospital this week after just about a month long stay...I had both of my knees replaced and if I tell you the pain...wow...bad but im getting there I can walk now...slowly but im walking...I still have a long road and lots of therapy ...but im getting there...thank you for this wonderful lovely fic. I just adore it ...I had to read it all over again...because yes...It was just that good...NO...It WAS GREAT! Thank you love! had to post this here on 9 cause it wouldn't let me post on 10 as I already left a review...first time around.
tapastapas chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Hey! Loved this story. I was just wondering if you could write an oneshot about Blaine getting his anxiety pills?
sharion69 chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
so good but i need more
Miss Invernal chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
the-power-of-love chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
Awwwwww it was a good story love it
teilo chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
this was perfect :)
frumiousme chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
a brilliant chapter, as always! actually a heap to think about as well as enjoy klainey goodness :)
gottriplets chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
This is one of my all time favorite stories and I am so glad you wrote more!
WeMeow2 chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Nicely done. Elegantly worked in details of their future with details of the story. Hope there's more to come! :)
ALIdaJUSTLIFE chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Stupidest thing I have ever done (probably not, but still not very smart): check my mail before I am going to sleep - it's like 3 a.m. here (in Norway). But, I love this fic though, so it wasn't all bad! :)
I like that you put both their interviews in it and not just one of them's - and that the interviewers-thing-people were kind of different but still kind of the same. Though, I would have liked it if you had written something further in the future - maybe a couple years later when they probably have children and how they work it out and stuff. But it works pretty good without it too, I just find Parent!Klaine really adorable.
OhLookAKlainebow chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Totally forgot about this story :-P glad they didn't have to split
LinnThePigeon chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
This was beautiful! I just think that it kinda ruined everything that Blaine bottomed.. Sorry... But that's just me, I mean, just THINKING about bottom Blaine makes me wanna throw up, but that has nothing to do with you or this story, but I just think that Kurt should've bottomed.. But I understand the reasons to why Kurt topped.. Still.. But besides that; Beautiful! :)
Klaine-Rulz chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
so sweet! loved every word!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »