Reviews for Husbandly Duties
LvSammy chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
okay i found this this morning ...and holy crap...this was amazing...thank soooooo much for posting this..it was off the hook...OMG...i loved it...absolutely amazing. AWESOMENESS!
ViolinMaroon chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Wow!
This story is so, do amazing! *-*
Marierux chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
jillshipsklaine21 chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Awwww! This fic was cute ! :) I loved it. I didn't think I would like it when I read the description but I'm truly amazed :) it was so sweet and fluffy and the smut was perfect :) great story :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
This is so very sweet... I love this story
smetcalf1 chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
this story was actually quite romantic 3 I loved it and i thank you for sharing your creativity with me (and everyone else who read this) :)
smetcalf1 chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
holy cow ok no lies u rock at writing smut lol...but its not just that...the way it is written has such a sweet experimental undertone...u can tell that they are learning these things together and that everything they do is a first for both of them and every touch and kiss is filled with unfiltered love 3
smetcalf1 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Blaine is so smart! such a logical little boy lol ;)
smetcalf1 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
man Karofsky is a creep!
smetcalf1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
wow this is a really cool concept! and that whole karofsky situation, talk about scary as shit! that guy would have killed Kurt, no doubt!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Wow,this story is something else! In a good sense. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for writing such a great fic!
OneTwoOne chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
this was simply beautiful! so sweet, so much love.. I give you all the praise in the world, you are one great writer!
nicoolerthanyou chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
This was a fantastic story. I'm kind of bummed that it is over /. Can't wait to read your other works!
Vitaminsdaily chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Loved it! Couldn't stop reading.
TheBalloonTurtle chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Okay wow! This was so much more amazing than I had expected! The entire storyline was perfect and the developments too! Well done!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »