Reviews for Dragonball Legends
random guest chapter 85 . 1/20
to veema: so where are we on the omni king from dragon ball super exactly?
najeebshah37 chapter 85 . 1/17
bulma is getting on our nerves tbh, she cant do everything and making her smarter does not mean she come out of every impossible situation, she is beyond redemption and needs to die
SpencerDorman chapter 33 . 1/17
Is the reason why Cerina is so angry at the tournament in the vision because she finds out that Kakarot lied about being a virgin, that he impregnated a woman, and that he broke a serious law since the woman that he impregnated is a human?
SpencerDorman chapter 32 . 1/17
I hate all of the trouble that I know that is coming from Bulma, especially for Kakarot and Cerina, yet there isn't a single doubt in my mind that I am excited for all of it!
SpencerDorman chapter 31 . 1/16
I know how much I've said I hate Chichi, but now that I know that Kakarot isn't going to be with her, I've realized that a lot of that hate was simply because I didn't want them to be together. I still don't like her personality that came to be because of this alternate timeline, but I don't hate her, I guess. Her not telling Kakarot about their child, which would have made his choice then and there, and allowing him to be happy and choose who to be with on his own certainly helped.
SpencerDorman chapter 29 . 1/16
Again with the whole "first kiss" for Cerina. She's already had it with Kakarot, even if they were kids at the time it was still a kiss on the lips.

And I hate Chichi even more... I knew she was low, but to take advantage of Kakarot in his moment of weakness, when he was barely able to control himself as it was and she just had to make it even worse, is something I didn't think even she would do. The only reason that I'm fine with their coupling at all is because it would be nice to have Gohan and Goten in the world, but I am still very much shipping Kakarot/Cerina.

The "middle man" is the same shape-shifter as the one that sabotaged the suits, who would be Puar, and the "boss" is Yamcha, which would explain why it's called the "Wolf Tribe", since his signature move is the "Wolf Fang Fist", right?
SpencerDorman chapter 28 . 1/16
Last time I said that I hated Chichi, I was sort of exaggerating it, but now I'm officially sure that I hate her. But just to clarify, that doesn't mean that I hate the story or that I hate that you portrayed her this way, it just means that I hate her in general. Like I said before, it's not like I've ever liked or wanted to like her.

And like I said in my previous review, Cerina and Kakarot are acting like what happened at the end of chapter 19 didn't actually happen.
SpencerDorman chapter 27 . 1/16
Is it because of Cerina having her powers limited as an infant that she isn't be affected by the blutz waves and transforming?

And what's all of this about Cerina not having her first kiss yet or Kakarot and her acting as if they've never kissed? In chapter 19, after the last line break, Kakarot does kiss Cerina on the lips. I don't know if this is allowed, but I don't feel like explaining everything that happened, so I'll simply quote it:

Quote-"
"Kakarot!"
He stopped and turned around once he spotted the familiar and friendly face of the princess flying straight at him. "Princess Cerina?" He followed her to the ground so he could hear what she had to say. "What are you doing all the way out here?"
"I followed your energy."
He cocked his brow. "You came all this way to see me?"
She started to blush. "I wanted to make sure you and your family were okay."
Kakarot knew how much the king hated his family. Their near death experience was enough proof. "It was too big of a risk!"
Cerina began to become afraid that Kakarot didn't want to see her. "This will be my only trip to see you. I just..." She didn't know what she was doing. 'My father basically ruined his life. He doesn't wanna talk to me.' "I'm sorry about your tail."
"It'll grow back." Just because he said it like he didn't care did not mean that he felt that way. He was very pissed about his tail! "Thanks for risking your neck to free my brother. He helped a little bit, but your father was just too strong."
"You're strong too, Kakarot." She paid close attention to the fight. There were times when it seemed like Kakarot's energy was going to fade into oblivion, but she always had hope that he would pull through. "Maybe our families won't always fight. We have to work together to defeat the Legendary Super Saiyan."
"Yeah..." Kakarot was determined to defeat the Legendary Super Saiyan, but it certainly wasn't so that the king could survive. 'I want to make him suffer. I'm going to defeat him myself and prove him wrong.' Kakarot smiled getting a wonderful idea and quickly kissed Cerina's lips before she could do anything to stop him.
She touched her lips in shock and began to blush once again. "What was that for?"
"Because, I think you're hot." He smirked. "Don't you remember?"
"I do, but..." Cerina thought he was very cute, but she hadn't thought about kissing him. Now she liked him even more than before and she didn't know what she could possibly do about it. "That was my first kiss."
"And I'll give you another one, one day..."
Cerina began wishing that whenever one day came, it wasn't long, but she didn't know how it could ever come. "Well, you're banished and I'm the princess. It'll be a long time until things change."
"At least you have something to look forward to."
She tried to play it off cool, but she was still blushing too hard. "I do have a life!"
"Not as good as the one you'll have with me."
She felt as if her heart gasped. She hoped it was only her heart. If she did it out loud, it would have been too obvious. "I've gotta go. I'll see you...whenever I see you!"
Kakarot waved goodbye to her confidently. "Bye."
Cerina took off into the sky completely smitten with Kakarot. She knew her father hated his entire family, but she wished that somehow, he could rise above being a low level and become her mate.
Kakarot was hoping the same thing could happen as well. He wasn't smitten with her, but he hypothesized that he had found his destiny. What better way to make King Vegeta look like a fool than to rise from being a despised third class warrior with a power level of only two and become the Prince of all Saiyans?
Kakarot smirked while imagining the look on his future in-law's face. 'I can't think of a better way that would be quite this much fun!'
"-End Quote
SpencerDorman chapter 24 . 1/16
That little bit where Cerina went to her father about Kakarot reminded me of something that happened earlier in the story. Relatively early on, Bardock had a vision of Cerina's future, who was still in the womb, and saw Kakarot fighting her in a tournament, on the stipulations of being able to be her mate if he won. Then, in a later chapter, I remember there being a suggestion revolving around one of Cerina's parties involving a tournament. There was also later a vision that revealed that Cerina had to plead with her father to allow Kakarot to be invited to a tournament. I don't remember the exact details of the suggestion or the visions, but I do remember that I connected these all together, and this little bit at the end seems to me to be the point where the vision of the future has finally become reality.

Highly doubt it will do much, if anything at this point, but I really don't want Kakarot and Chichi to get together in this story.
SpencerDorman chapter 23 . 1/16
I'm guessing that Bulma is going to become an Androids? That certainly will be interesting...

I can't believe that Colleen just submitted herself and professed her loyalty to the crown. I can barely even fathom the possibility. I can understand allowing Vegeta to kill Frieza to help eliminate some of the bad blood between the two families, but with all of the stuff that the royal family has done to her family, her submission and profession of loyalty is out of the question. Swearing not to actively oppose the crown would be sensible, and that's pretty much what they do already anyway, but anything more is ridiculous.
SpencerDorman chapter 22 . 1/16
I've never particular liked Chichi, but I think I actually hate this Chichi. There's nothing wrong with that, since it's not like I ever wanted to like her, but I'm just saying. I just hate how she interprets every little thing that Kakarot does to be some sort of romantic gesture, and how she is so damn pushy. I'm actually worried that she is so pushy that she is actually going to convince Kakarot that he likes her and that she is going to practically force him into a relationship with her. If I had ever met a woman who was so damn pushy, always trying to say I like her and trying to get with me when I've clearly stated otherwise, I would have simply left and ignored her.
SpencerDorman chapter 21 . 1/16
I certainly did not expect that at all! I figured that she was just manipulating her way into being Queen of the cosmos, but now I'm not entirely sure. I don't even know if she's actually playing for the human rebels and against the Saiyans or for the Saiyans and against the human rebels. Her acting is so impeccable, that I honestly doubt I would be surprised if those two options weren't even close to being all of them.
SpencerDorman chapter 20 . 1/16
I don't know how I feel about Bardock killing Frieza. I understand that this story is more centered on Bardock than Kakarot, and I'd much rather it be Bardock than Vegeta who kills Frieza, but above all I want it to be Kakarot who takes him down.

Since it's impossible for Kakarot to now be the first Super Saiyan in thousands of years as that's instead Bardock, or to even be the second since that's Vegeta, I do hope that Kakarot will be getting much more of the spotlight soon. He's very much my favorite character, and I know he's still young, but I'm always going to want him to be more special than anyone else.

Speaking of Vegeta and Super Saiyans, I can't say that I'm happy with the fact that he has become a Super Saiyan before Kakarot or even some other characters, but I know that it's not exactly realistic if every protagonist becomes one before any of the antagonists do.

Forgot to say this earlier, but I love that Kara is named what she is. I don't know if you specifically drew it from Supergirl, but either way I think it fits.
SpencerDorman chapter 19 . 1/15
I really hope that Kakarot doesn't end up solely getting with Cerina to get at her family and for the power.
SpencerDorman chapter 17 . 1/15
I honestly don't think that Kakarot and Chichi would work in this story. The only reason that Goku and Chichi ever got together is because Goku was too naive to know what marriage and a wedding were, yet he was too honorable to break his promise. He didn't love her when he married her. He may have eventually grown to love her, but that was years into their marriage. What happened in the original timeline is nearly impossible in this timeline, as the only way that it would happen is if Kakarot actually fell in love with Chichi, which I don't think would, could, or should happen.
Personally, I'm very much hoping that Kakarot ends up with Cerina. It would be great if Gohan and Goten still existed, though, but I just don't want Chichi to be the one who Kakarot ends up with. However you want to make that happen is fine with me. I won't hate the story if Kakarot and Chichi do end up together though, I just strongly prefer it not to be the case.
2,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »