Reviews for Tea and Biscuits
Shall be lifted Nevermore chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Yes, I'm sure Mycroft does know. Funny and touching little piece! :)
Wileret chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Love it!
left and staying gone chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Like this.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Man, I need to see the second season. I tend towards trusting Mycroft, but...
Theodora Helena Miller chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Sounds canon, this is BRILLIANT. Can't say more, I'm supposed to be applying for schools and mum is beside me on the sofa. :/
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Nicely done, and yes, I think Mycroft was plotting with Sherlock long before Fall. Poor John, his grief hangs heavily over the now empty flat.
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
LOL Well yeah, if this series follows canon at ALL, Mycroft knows Sherlock is alive, and had a hand in it at some point. And while I don't care for Hudson at all-I get that we are supposed to like her, but she annoys me-I do agree she'd just transfer the motherly feelings to Mycroft and feed him until he couldn't fit through the door.

I particularly liked this quote:

" this had all the signs of a conversation that was going to require the fortification of shortbread."

Ha. Go Mycroft. I feel your pain, buddy.
Kat Hawkins chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very, very good. I suspected the very same thing, that Mycroft knew about Sherlock's death-faking thing. I thought it would be rather difficult to pull off without Mycroft at least knowing SOME particulars. I feel so bad for John. Every time I think of that scene where Sherlock is giving John his suicide note and saying "I love you" I wanna give him a hug.