Reviews for My Sweet Variable
1853kaz chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Very cool! :)
1853kaz chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Wow! It's different than what I thought.. Definitely not your average HS drama.. Can't wait to see where you take it. And, oh, math nerd, the title makes sense now :)
samiam77 chapter 18 . 12/4/2013
This story was amazing!
buffbronze chapter 18 . 12/3/2013
Unique story. Amazing and brilliantly written. A rollercoaster of emotions and a fantastic plot. I seriously applaud you. Thank you so much for writing this. I'm so glad I waited til it was done before reading, I don't think I could have taken the stress of worrying about B and E!
I spent a happy day yesterday reading this and I want to read it all again and see if there are little clues and details that I missed the first time round.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
YazPistachio19 chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Is there an emoticon or some internet-speak for a standing ovation? I could use that right about now...
dragonfly336 chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Fantastic story! Loved every word of it! Thank you for sharing :)
Pyejammies chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Thank you for writing this story. It had me gripped from the start and didn't fail to deliver. Bree was a very strong 10 year old and TG she foiled Aro's plans to kill Bella. I hope Bella and Edward go on to have a pretty normal life together from now on.
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Fabulous ending! Really enjoyed this fic. Highly intelligent and so very creative. Extremely well done; one of my faves Thank you for taking us on such a fantastic adventure. :)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
When I read the first Chapter of MSV, I was so excited because this was so different from everything I was currently reading or probably had ever read in FFn. It only got better with every chapter. Thank you so much. I hope you write something again soon.
Rochelle Allison chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
this made me all emotional.
brava.
fantastic, original story.
xo
Luvtwismut chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
That was fantastic! I was on the edge of my seat from beginning to the end with this story. Thank you for delivering such suspense!
I'm glad these two crazy kids get to finally be crazy kids. ;-)
Xoxo
Jen
kayla711 chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Loved it! Go nerds :) Thank you for sharing.
imagine43ver chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
This story was a lot of fun to read! It might have been 'very plot-heavy' but not once did I have to reread a chapter to remember what had happened between updates. The verbiage definitely kept me on my toes! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your words with us. I hope you have more plot bunnies you would like to part with...
Luvntwilight chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
What an incredible story! bravo!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Great ending. They all got what was needed.
1,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »