Reviews for My Sweet Variable
Guest chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
Awesome...great story! Thanks for finishing it!

the real teacher
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Good chapter***
DeeBee7 chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
I really loved this story!
Such a unique and intriguing storyline, I couldn't stop reading.

Great job!

:-D
morena.davidson.3 chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
So unique and intricate! I loved it. :) Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Loving this so far. Very unlike your previous stories. I admire that you are always willing to try something new.
chasinge chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Very excited to read this. Loved your other work and I'm already hooked here.
Leilal chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
thank-you for the amazing complete story. Mahalo,Leilani
Guest chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
In the end I just wish there wasn't any Tanya. I wish Bella was his first and only. Or at least that Bella had some boy too before Edward.
sayit3xs chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Just read this story over the last couple days and I just had to leave a quick note saying how much I loved it! Such a great story. Great job!
yelloellow chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I think I've read this entire story through four times now.

It's quite honestly one of the best examples that I've ever read for this particular genre of fanfiction. I loved it to pieces and am debating printing it out so that I have a hard copy to read on the off chance it ever gets deleted.

can't wait to see what else you produce!
Heather Grey chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
Omg! I have no idea who rec'd this story to me but I absolutely love it. Sorry I didn't stop to review each chapter. I was so engrossed in the story, I couldn't stop. I literally read the whole thing today. Fantastic job. I was on the edge of my seat. Unique plot. Thanks so much!
maniapage chapter 18 . 1/6/2014
Very very good story! It reminded me actually of hunger games, the way you use cliffhangers or sudden changes in the story in the end of nearly all chapters. I dont know your feelings about pulling to publish, but this is really great and should be read by so many more! And made into à tv-series, think it would be perfect.
la-geologia chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
Oh my goshhhhhhhhhh! There are not words for how much I absolutely, totally, and completely ADORED this fic! Man oh man, it was just BRILLIANT. I can't even wait to read it again. ...and again. AND AGAIN! I just loved it so darn much. :)

Thank you so much for sharing your genius with us, my friend. I've always enjoyed your writing and this was such a fun ride to take with you. I loved every magnificent bit of it. I know this will be one of those stories that I always come back to and can get excited about all over again.

I hope we see more TwiFic from you in the future! All my best to you. xoxo
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
My Sweet Variable has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in December over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
deemockingbird chapter 18 . 12/30/2013