Reviews for My Sweet Variable
safakz chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Thank you for the new story. I'm hooked already.

Dawn
shonla chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Can't wait to see what happens.
fuz chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This starts very awesome. Thats all I can say, since I am really awed. How did you know what kind of story I love to read the most? Great! Thank you.
soton chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Hmmmm, using children to kill...
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Looking forward to it! xx MoniNP
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
i just got so freaking excited reading this! can't wait for more!
bemily chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
A new story! Angst! Sci-fi! How exciting. I love the premise. And the characters in their roles.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I like it already! Great job! :)
boofadil chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh wow. This is fabulous! Love what you've set up here.
evilnat chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
When u saw you had a new story I got excited. Just because Branching Inward is truly one of my top ten fics ever.

But after reading that I know I'm going to love this story just for its storyline. Love your writing. So intelligent and descriptive. And such a cool idea!

Xx
arfalcon chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh man, here we go. I'm so excited to be reading another story of yours. And it's clear that this one's gonna kill us. Remarkable premise. Beautifully written. I love your characters.
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Well, I'm totally hooked. I get scared by your description of "fairly angsty"...as I'm a self-professed wussperv...but I'm so intrigued, I just have to stick around.

Looking forward to more!

xo,

Jen/RC
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
this really is an interesting start.. n i liked d way u presented the teenage awkwardness from d eyes of a teenagere with abnormal life...
midsouthmama chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
So, so good, bb. I love this first chapter and what you've set up as the premise. You know this, but I absolutely love this image:

The construction goes on all night, pale light flooding my ceiling from below as if the moon has come unhinged from the sky.

Such a powerful and disturbing and beautiful simile. I don't like that construction crew outside, either. Not at all. A definite sense of foreboding where they're concerned. Like those damn laptops. Ugh.

Can't wait to read more! You're the bomb, Snow. It's my pleasure to be a 'constant' in your life. I'm very much looking forward to the next installment... :D
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Ooh this sounds really good! I loved the first chapter and can't wait for more :):)

Kristi