Reviews for My Sweet Variable
xxedwardforlifexx chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
this is so amazing! i can't wait for more, please update soon :D
Duchess Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
So awesome. Can't wait for more!
lebells1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I'm in.

I've told myself not to 'start' a new story, but I can't help myself.

This is intriguing. But, you're great, & this story is, too.

toocute24 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow! Very interesting premise for a story! I'm interested and excited to read more!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
i'm intrigued... :o)
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Intrigued. Looking forward to the next update!
insanemum chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This sounds like it's going to be fantastic! Can't wait for more :)
left in bits chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is an insanely smart and great idea/concept. I am all for it, already.
musicdaydreams chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I think this is going to be such an interesting story. I love the whole concept so far. Just when you think there can't possibly be a new type of story out there, here one comes. And I loved this first chapter - Bella is like an old soul, while still being a teenager. I thought it was great how she needs her time at Evergreen Manor - almost like it can help make up for the other things she does, even if she doesn't completely realize the reason. I'm really excited for more.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Very interesting start! Can't wait for an update~
cejsmom chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
WOW! This is incredible! Such an interesting premise - I can see what may or may not happen and I'm truly excited by it! Oh the possibilities! Can't wait for more!
rinabina chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is SO COOL and unexpected. So very excited to start this journey with you. You KNOW that Treeward is ver' ver' special to me. I'm looking forward to getting to know this Edward :)

xx
Emowrek chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Lifeinthesnow! I'm so glad you have a new story- I love it and cannot wait for the updates. Do you know what your update schedule is going to be?

Karen
Lexie2516 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This looks very interesting. Excited to read more. Thanks for sharing it.
steelekaje chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Very intriguing start, I'm interested to see where this one goes.
1,981 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 .. Last Next »