Reviews for My Sweet Variable
More, please. :)
Nonita chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
So far so god!
Seagull83 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
This is great. I love that it's different from all the other high school fics.
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Wow. This story is so intriguing.

I got a little sad at your description of the little girl who watched the death of E&B's 'target'.

I hope it wasn't her Daddy. Things like that make me sad :(

Anyway...I'm looking forward to the PDA they are about to embark on...looking forward to it leading to real feelings, perhaps!

Can't wait for more!

xo,

Jen/RC
twificfan chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I like it, it sure is unique!
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
i'm just...i don't even know where to start.

how sharply this is written, how starkly vivid and superb, how right on the emotions read, the delicious ease between edward and bella, the tease of wondering if they and when they...

like, i love this. top 3 current reads. maybe even #1.

aah.
VivianDelongpaw chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Ah. I'm in too. Hook, line and sinker..you are good...-Viv-
Julesnerd chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Great premise! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Kimberlina903 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Aha, at least I found out a little more about the money situation. You know, it was hard enough going through high school without being an assassin. I can't even imagine having to spend weekends like these guys do. I hope this fake relationship becomes very real!
fannygilmore chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I am so totally aboard for this one!

Thanks.
HeBelongstoMe chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I love the development in this chapter. E's conflicted thoughts and such are really interesting. I can't wait to see their relationship develop further, as well.

Thanks for sharing!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
LOVE THIS! Michelle rec'd it in TLS last week and you had lots of people clamoring for more! I rec'd it in my Fic Rec group as well :) They are very intriguing and they might just "feel something" that they may just question if they are in the here and now or if they are so programmed. I love that Charlie keeps B kind of normal compared to E. I hope him being here a while will settle him some, bless his heart.
Kimberlina903 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I'm excited for your new story! I have a lot more questions after reading this chapter...one being why Bella is so poor if she's part of this force of Aro's. I'm thinking he should probably be paying her better...
mimi53 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is amazing...like nothing I've read here! Can't wait !
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Hm, wow. This is really interesting.
2,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 .. Last Next »