Reviews for My Sweet Variable
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
I must say that I am so impressed with this story! It would make an exciting movie. Just sayin'!
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
I had to laugh when Edward and Bella were making out in the stairwell, like he minded doing that! lol Then asking her to wait due to the friction. Cute!

So they go to the basement and he finds a hatch door, but it looks like it's been there for around ten years. wth?! I thought maybe the roadwork was either a diversion for Aro to do something to her house, or someone else did. Has the hatch door been there that long or was it recently put in and made to look old? So many quirky happenstances are coming to light.
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
Like I said, I don't trust Aro. For him to secretly give Bella the depo shot and tell her afterwards was wrong on so many levels. Is he trying to trap them into staying once they hit the tender age of 19?
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
Mrs. Cope is part of Volturi, or against them? Maybe a fairy godmother to watch over Bella. lol What a great cover! No matter, I will never trust Aro.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
This is really good! I love your imagination. :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
The story sounds very interesting after reading this first chapter. I just hope it isn't too angsty as I just read one that's still killing me! :)
Kelly457 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
This is so cool! Pardon the 50 yo idiom from a 50 yo!
cbzoo chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
great ... one of a kind
cbzoo chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
great read glad it was recommended
sosueme chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
Wow! Loved the ending, bring Aro down was especially satisfying. Your action scenes (practically this whole chapter!) are riveting, really, sitting on the edge of my seat. I love all the math and science underbelly of this tale. Little Bree...so proud of her bravery. All the loose ends wrapped up nicely here in the end with a pretty oyster-Hemingway bow on top. Thank you for sharing this gem! Loved it!
sosueme chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
Love the banter. Even when things are brand new, and so so exciting, both of their fears and hopes come ringing thru. You have a great way of not losing either character to the other, in your words and theirs. I've a sense of being each one individually, in their head. And Charlie and Carlisle! They just crack me up!
sosueme chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
Loving this story to pieces. Teen assassins is so far fetched it usually would not catch my interest, but your writing brings this to a mysterious, believable level. This chapter, by far, is my favorite one so far. Mrs. Cope is genius and hope and revelation all rolled together. The relief response in the car that e/b have is so well written.
I love the way you start paragraphs with an assessment statement, which assumes the reader has just read the conversation e/b have heard (which spins my mind w multiple scenarios), then you go on to explain the details. That leaves so much abastract mystery in play that i can NOT look away. And no wasted words - no lengthy, flowery descriptions, but soooo much feeling conveyed. Much like e/b secret looks and silent conversations. A lot happens between the lines between these characters and on the page. Love it! Thanks for sharing your talent!
Lanna chapter 18 . 8/31/2016
Wow...what an amazing story, great plot and so well written. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
sosueme chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
So intriguing so far
flyrbrd chapter 18 . 6/2/2016
Fabulous story! Thank you so much for sharing with us ;)
2,034 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »