Reviews for My Sweet Variable
Adelia979 chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
This was amazing. The story was riveting and hard to put down- I just needed to know what happened next! Seriously, amazing.
TwilightJemS chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
Truly loved this amazing story! Its the best story I've read since I read Divergent earlier this year. I feel thankful I was able to read it for free online but I would've been just as happy with the story even if I paid full price. That's saying something coming from cheapy me. LOL Looking forward to reading more of your online stories & in the future if you happen to become published. :)
mo kagen chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
thank you!
TheGreenPanther chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
That was great! So glad I finally got around to reading. :0)
PKtheBESTGUM chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
Oh my lord. I loved this story. It wasn't what I had expected when I started it. It blow me away with how easy it was too read and get through, finished it in about 2 hours? Ha. Thanks. Awesome read.
Panda1013 chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
This was such a well written and exciting story! I loved it and can't wait to take a peek at your other writings :)
bellecca chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for sharing it.
maphie chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
That was thrilling! I want to see this as a movie.
maphie chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
How exciting! This is gem of a story I found lurking in other people's favorited stories.
lesuse chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
Wow, that was really, really good! How wonderful would it be if all terrorists had Bella and Edward after them! The world would be a safer place in no time!
hcallis chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
This was beautifully written and well thought-out. Great job on the story line! Very creative! Thank you for the great story!
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
Wow, this should be in a movie. Great story.
HeSaysOkieDokie chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
Absolutely loved this whole story..
luvyateamedward chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Was such a great read. Had you hooked from the start.
mrs-n315 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This is like the exact opposite of what I was expecting LOL but I LOVE it so far! Glad I decided to read it!
1,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »