Reviews for My Sweet Variable
InLoveWithALion chapter 3 . 8/5
InLoveWithALion chapter 2 . 8/5
InLoveWithALion chapter 1 . 8/5
InLoveWithALion chapter 18 . 8/5
I feel like any other reader before me has reviewed. I couldn't stop and do that between chapters, but I feel this story deserves better for me. You know, in order to support this AWESOME story, I'm just going to go back and review every chapter. Now that I finished it I am amazed, dazzled and slack jawed.
Sdjk chapter 18 . 7/27
Amazing story!
I repeat #mindblown .. You better go and get this published.
Girl you are genius .. #mindblown
Debralynn chapter 13 . 4/20
Such a fantastic story. I can't believe it has taken me this long to find it. I'm dying to read more but don't want the end to come so soon. I usually go for the more traditional story but this one is just wonderful. Thanks for writing.
Vampfan1 chapter 18 . 2/25
What an awesome story! I saved my reviews for the last chapter cause I was so into reading, I didn't want to take the time to write. How bad am I? Anyway, you know how there are a lot of stories in the fandom that basically cover the same few topics? Don't get me wrong they are sweet or sexy and have their place, but every once in a while you come across a gem written about a topic that others bypass. These are the stories with a different theme. Something that stands out from the rest and makes you remember long after the reading is done. This was one of those stories! Not just something in a long line of fluff and humping but something with real substance. A real plot line with in depth feeling and characters. I just loved it and will remember it as one of my favorites! You did a phenomenal job and I can't wait to see what else you have out there. I hope you continue to dazzle us with your innovative and interesting stories for years to come!
77Steph chapter 18 . 2/10
Great plot, I am always amazed at writers that can bring seemingly unrelated details, characters and events into one interrelated and cohesive story. The teen coming of age/angst elements were also very spot on. Thanks for a "can't put down read!"
JustARead chapter 18 . 2/8