Reviews for My Sweet Variable
WD-Den-Mum chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
This story is fabulous! I discovered it a couple of weeks ago and I keep reading it over and over. Super agent stories are so hard to pull off well, you did a great job. The plot is believable and you added the extra elements without going over the top. The character development is perfect and the romance fits right in without overpowering the story. The story ends very neat and concise and I love it!

Thank you so much for taking the time writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
This was an exciting story!
RockRaven244 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Wow! This is an excellent story! I found this in someone's faves and I haven't been able to stop reading. Very intriguing. I'm curious about the other team members and about Charlie. Is he a former operative? Will he end up helping e&b? Ok, on to the next chapter. Sorry for not reviewing the previous chapters. I couldn't hit next fast enough.
shinzonx chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
I devoured this story last week. LOVED IT LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS.
sueIZide chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
A very surprising & good story.
MDtwiwriter chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
This was an excellent story and very heavy on plot twists that I loved. Thanks for sharing it.
2lulu2 chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
That was fantastic!
2lulu2 chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
This is written so well!
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh my gosh, wow! I totally laughed and said "cool" when I saw they were elite agents. I'm so excited for this! :)
FinnMac chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is an unbelievable premise. Which makes for an even better story! Looking forward to it.
APL chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
fun story, i really like that it was something different. i very much enjoyed it. thanks for sharing!
Tashakcooks chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
Very nicely done! Quite a different story from any I have read on fanfic.
CAngell chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
Enjoyed this!
weedstert chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Such an excellent story. I was on the edge of my seat for much of it..just great!
Thanks :)
Wendy
Nicffwhisperer chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
You are brilliant, as is this story.
1,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »