Reviews for Microphobia
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This is amazing and I love it so much. It made my day and I know that when I'm spaceing in school tomorrow that I'm gonna be thinking about this. That ending was funny as fuck btw.
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Omg I love it
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
The pushing scene made it for me. I'm surprised Tweek didn't shove back, but still adorable
Icecubefrozen chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Loved it! Cute :D :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Gi
M chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
OOOOOO. This is really good.
MissMaryMason chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my gosh, Poor Craig. D: I couldn't help but feel so bad for him when he realized how small Tweek was, the way you wrote that was amazing. And I also love how you wrote the interaction/friendship of all four of them (including Clyde and Token). So many fics write Token and Clyde and make them unbearable. But you did excellent :)
NOIP chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
A friend linked me to this. He told me I needed to read it.

I see why. Very well done. I only occasionally watch South Park so I'm not a huge fan of the show but I do enjoy it.

This grabbed my attention from the start and didn't let go until I was done.

Thanks for a great read.
blackdawn0 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I thought it was really cute. :)

But some things I suggest for you to work on would be for you to keep your story flowing, making sure every thought is properly explained and finished before you move onto the next one. Maybe the use of syntax...?

Another thing:

Throughout the story I often found myself re-reading the sentences, seeing that it didn't really have a flow within the paragraphs. I mean, your use of proper grammar, descriptive adjectives, and just giving the characters the right characteristics is just amazing. Most authors writing on already created people, wither their young or not, have a hard time with that. You clearly care about your characters enough to actually try and give them the correct personality. :D But the story itself is moving to quickly for your readers to understand what the heck is happening, so another thing I would suggest is to slow the pace at which the story is going. The plot you have going was excellent. I could totally understand what you were trying to get at. But just slow it down, okay? :3

Sorry if I sounded like a criticizing bitch. :/ But I truly like this story.

I hope you continue the Phobophobia series. :)
EmoRainbowGoddess chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I loved this story and how lovey-dovey Craig was!