Reviews for Dark Shift
jenuzumaki chapter 9 . 11/8/2016
Please continue, i'm still curious with what's going on with Naruto's body and why kyubi is still silent. I also think that Hinata got infected when she got cut from the first time she took a blood sample in the hospital after he was found.

Tsunade should just be honest with him and let him know about what they discovered from the blood test. That way, Naruto would understand the situation, why she was hesitant of promoting him. I would doubt myself if a medical professional told me the effects of the experiments. And with all those hallucinations/blackouts he was experiencing, there was definitely wrong with him.

Great story by the way, a little different but definitely good.
dbtiger63 chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
Don't like where this seems to be going. I like Naruto and Hinata too much to continue reading this angst festival; they've been setup to fail and when the people who supposedly care for him, Tsunade, won't stand up for him it's over. He's not strong enough to protect them both and once Hinata is hurt it's over. Don't like reading no-win situations and if they did win now it wouldn't make sense.

Thanks

DB
saiyanvegeta1648 chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
Please update this fic.
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
Awesome story. Can't wait for more.
jack chapter 9 . 4/15/2016
pleaseee make another oneeeee
Aoi15 chapter 9 . 3/11/2016
I love it update please
Mhornarik chapter 9 . 3/10/2016
This story must continue! Update soon!
Ty Alonzo chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
Noooooo...where's chapter 10...perfect story on e again since it's about the fifth time reading but where's chapter 10(ಥ_ಥ)
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Sergio chapter 9 . 1/30/2016
Abandoned?
AlphaMike369 chapter 9 . 1/15/2016
Danzo, the Hyuuga, and even the Hokage are keeping their eyes on the couple, Naruto's darkness is getting worse, his loyalty to the hidden leaf is shattering, Hinata left her family, and the romance is heating up. Things are about to fire up, all that's left is a spark. So please, hurry and continue the story, the wait is killing me.
tykronos chapter 9 . 1/11/2016
Now that i've read this again, i can't take the wait anymore. Naruto and Hinata are getting very close to the edge. All they need now, is One, Big, Push, and shit will hit the fan. One thing though, they do need to start training for that day, getting closer along the way. Btw, people are screaming for an update. YOU BETTER DELIVER!
Swaggerboy chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
1010
Jordan chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
Please continue the story if you decide to continue the story please email me at
SanguisAnima chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
I don't see this sorta good fics out there... Just hope you can update this soon.

- SA