Reviews for Dark Shift
Raviox chapter 10 . 5/14
Come on please update, things have just gotten spicy (is it bad that I want them both to stay evil and have a happy ending)
Xtrepe Nobody chapter 10 . 4/20
Ok, really loving this story. I just have one critique. The ending bit, with them just...casually murdering a citizen, and not reacting beyond a mild thought. It feels too far, too fast. I could see it leading to this state of emotions in both, but I feel like it went from "Being willing to hurt people" to "outright slaughter of civilians" too quickly. Other than that, very much waiting for an update. I quite like your style.
naruhina fan no.930 chapter 1 . 3/15
Honestly, one of the shittiest writing style i've ever read, i hate it when writers throw away all sense of logic or justification when conveying their ideas, it makes it unimaginative and utterly boring. You wrote that hundreds of civilians disappeared and gain the attention of the fire daimyo such that he specifically requested konoha to obtain and explaintion, yet you send naruto who i might add was a genin regardless of his skill level ALONE to survey or do intelligence gathering(Which by the way is one of his worst skill judging from his personality and abilities). Surely the hokage, tsunade, would have thought of sending more people or more competent personal considering that a couple of HUNDREDs of people already disappeared. Even if all that was plausible, tsunade didn't feel any guilt or regret during the entire two weeks naruto was gone or when she found out he was torture/experiment upon? Especially when she thought of him like or son or a brother. Then comes the actualy experiments, a mad scientist with no shinobi training or skills manages to completely cut of naruto's connection to kyuubi even when seal masters like minato and the uzumakis couldn't, in what world is that even plausible? You add everything up and this becomes a story that is plain stupid, just poor writing at its core as you failed to justify your concept for the stories even a little
Mr. Hide chapter 10 . 3/12
Amazing! Your writing style is simply Amazing!
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 2/18
Slave naruto pimp hinata. Fuck you
AnonnymA chapter 10 . 11/2/2017
This fic is unusually delightful to read. I’m open to new spins on a story, and this one is a great read! Can’t wait to see where you take it.
secret69xd chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
You know, the fox can suppress any poison or drug right even if a Gogyo fuin is used against Naruto, and besides, Naruto is a genin and so that, the mission should be composed of a team, and even though Tsunade has a faith in Naruto's capability, scouting an area is more suitable for team 8 in the first place, as they are specialized in scouting and tracking; the three years of Naruto trained with Jiraiya was not used on the test here and even if there are chakra suppressing seals on him, it will be just weaken Naruto somehow but cant suppress him easily as the Kyuubi has an immense amount of chakra.
HermitCap chapter 10 . 9/8/2017
This was an amazing chapter! I loved it!
MythicGR66 chapter 10 . 8/30/2017
I'm glad this was finally updated
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
ABOUT DAMN TIME THEY decided to fight back!
jaifoxx chapter 10 . 8/18/2017
love the story so far I can hardly wait for more chappies
desdelor97 chapter 10 . 8/18/2017
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome work
charlestroya chapter 10 . 7/31/2017
Great story and great chapter, waiting for more :)
Lewis-Sama chapter 10 . 7/30/2017
Loving it. Can't wait for more.
dspendragon125 chapter 10 . 7/12/2017
...awesome, it's a great story.