Reviews for Dark Shift
xMlgBlaze chapter 9 . 10/22
Update! This is fucken great mate!
PLz update it is AMAZINGPleeeeaaaassseee don't abandon this story
willam and jack and jake chapter 9 . 6/27
nice very well done and they don't realize they are digging a deeper hole for their grave. Can't wait to read more
jtscores chapter 9 . 6/26
Plz updayt sewn, b0ss. Eye lik ur storry
MythicGR66 chapter 9 . 6/20
Finally an update
my tea chapter 9 . 6/6
so is the next chapter going to be lemon? lol xp
TheOnlyKing chapter 9 . 5/27
Good chapter, too much romance and not much killing though...but still good
Arashi2144 chapter 1 . 5/20
please update soon
xXSilentKiller3Xx chapter 4 . 5/17
I realized what just happened when Hinata cut her skin naruto's blood and all the drugs entered her that why she is acting like naruto
stolideux chapter 9 . 5/12
AAAHHHHHH awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter. OMG OMG. I'm looking forward these two scorned people has in store for the village. I hope they burn it to ground coughcough.
myulander chapter 1 . 5/8
nice job
Gremlin Jack chapter 9 . 5/5
I've read this story. And now I find myself upset by the summary. "Can he be returned to normal"? But why on earth should we want Naruto to return to normal? I like this Naruto - smart, paranoid, ruthless, and the personality shift is quite gradual and subtle, feels like a very good transition.
I'd say its an excellent subtle criticism that Konoha only starts having a real problem when Naruto starts acting like... you know... a ninja.

Right now, I feel your NaruHina is in a very good place - paranoid without being delusional, hard without being psycho. Please don't make them worse and turn this into some sort of silly redemption fic. Maintain this happy medium, and let the good (dark) times roll :D
random person chapter 9 . 4/26
That's one hell of a cliff hanger
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 9 . 4/28
Interesting chapter. I expect Naruto and Tsunade to yell at each other and sort things out sooner rather than later, though.