Reviews for The Friendship Level
No Just Dot chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Shelly is not nearly that robotic. Fair story though, TACOS!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I think Sheldon missed the social norm that two guys don't really say they love each other. It's not common. Then again, when is Sheldon Cooper ever common?
Rhea Carmen chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
ooh! fluffy so fluffy fluffy, fluffy, fluffy
I love you, random author!
Multidimensional Scribe chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
The only mistake I see is classifying this as romance. To me, Sheldon loves Leonard in a brotherly, frienship-ly way not in a romantic way. Other than that it's great!
charlotte.eliot.3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
more please!
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That was wonderful! Very well written and totally in character. Would you be continuing this story line ...?
Heart of a Music Box chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
They really ought to make an episode like this.
Thorn dark angel chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
can you continue please it was really good and interesting-
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
awww that was so cute and so in character! loved it!
EvilCannibalPanda chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This was so cute! :3
theonewhodoesn'tquitefitin chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Awwwwww!

Short and sweet, just like Leonard xD
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Aw! This was so very nice, a real pick-me up for my day. I really do think that our favorite Moonpie really loves Leonard like his brother - casue he understands him.
Juu chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
A really good little story.

I like the way you wrote Sheldon. He's very hard to get right and you did it perfectly.
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
"Awwwwwwww!" I exclaimed upon completion of this oneshot. XD Sheldon's vernacular is perfect; not many people can get it right, you know. The best friend part was cute, and the I love you was adorable, not to mention the undertoned hilarity of Sheldon's proclamation of Leonard's thankless existence (him being the one not doing the thanking) and just smiling at the thought. :D Very clever - loved it.

Keep writing!

~Ashe*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
*w* I loved this, I really hope you can update this soon. As far as spelling and grammar I didn't see any mistakes. -