Reviews for Bad Whiskey
Tcooper chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Holy shit, you know how to write smut! This was awesome!
NatNat12998 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Oh-ho-ho... I gets it now... Hehehe... '3'
NatNat12998 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Just wondering but... why is it his birthday everytime...?
maron771121 chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Loved it ;)
Thirst4light chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Dean is an one lucky beast!Birthdays can be a good thing especially for Dean Winchester. Your writing smut writing style is very sensual!congrats!
FallenAngel218 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Hmmmm... Dean is VERY happy on his birthday. I love your different scenarios.
celeste301 chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Oh noes! those poor, poor fruits getting tossed about the place while Dean and Jo get their naughty on. I can't believe it's finished :( just as well though, any more steamyness and I may have spontaneously combusted. *SWISH POOF* Whoops, I just did, you better come pick up my ashes or I'll haunt you forever!
celeste301 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
I've got to wipe down my phone now and hope nothing inside it got fried from the sheer steamy hotness of this one. I probably should have waited till I was alone and indoors to read this, but this is the only free time I have it it's so not helping things that the guy sitting across from me has green eyes lol. Did I mention I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how you write Naughty Dean?
celeste301 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Oh. .. my. .. wow. .. I probably should have breathed between chapters, but I was dying to see what happened next. Now I'm all red and weird in public lol.
celeste301 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
possessive Dean is just one of the awesomely awesome sides of him and you write him sooo well
stephaniew chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Seriously, girl, you really know how to churn them out! The amount you've managed to write for series in such a short amount of time is just stunning! And that each is better than the last? Damn... (not jealous at all...)

So this one was again smokin' hot. The continuity with the other chapters was just spot on and it again amused to see what I recognized. So very sweet of her to make pie for him...and I love that it was cherry pie... Lol! Totally cracked me up that she had a condom under the fruit bowl! Perfect!

And of course you know I adore the plate hitting the floor... And when he says he "prefers Dean..."...love that cocky attitude of his! Everything was so in character here. Perfectly done!

Again, congrats on getting these all done for Dean's birthday! It's an amazing series and I loved every second!
zozo42 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Love these!

Happy birthday Dean!
cheekymonster2 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
that was the best part to the story! Loved the teasing with the pie and the oh god!

looking forward to your next piece!
Silverspoon chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Aw... no, this is my favourite. What's not to love about Dean and Jo being all sweet and soppy? Great chapter again, and I loved how this one mirrored some of the earlier chapters.

Also, Ellen you sly old dog!
Silverspoon chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
I think this was my favourite of all the chapters so far. I liked the chaos and contrast of Feisty Jo and Sweet Jo, and how Dean saw everything through a kind of drunken haze.

Good for Jo for having her cake and eating it, lol. Great update.