Reviews for The In Between
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Just... Perfect! Lol feeling woefully inarticulate here. But, great job! Another masterpiece by you. :)
Sheila chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Beautiful story. Thank you.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Just found and I'm glad I did! This was an amazing piece. I loved every word. Thanks so much.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Far out man you're gonna make me cry!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is nice.
DaughterofLuthien chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh gosh this is lovely. Big-brother!Dean is the best, and somehow you packed a TON of emotions into so few words. Very well done.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.

I would have loved to have seen this final scene during "Swan Song" instead of what we had to watch.

I realize I'm in the minority, but I hated this episode and still haven't forgiven Mr. Kripke for wanting his five year plan to end with Sam dying.

Thanks again sharing your story with us. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Good take.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I loved your ending.

I'm probably one of the few who really disliked Swan Song.

I'm so glad it wasn't the series finale.

I'm sure they could have come up with something better than separating the brothers like that, and letting Sam bear the burden of it all.

I love how you write the brothers' amazing love for one another and their brotherly bond.

Anyway, great story. :-)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
omg this make me cry... i love the brother bond
karly chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Beautiful! no less:)Well done, well written...and SO true:)
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
*flails excitedly* thisAMAZING! Love it! Beautifully done. Definitely brought tears to my eyes.
kelhome chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I SO wish we could've gotten something like this as the Season Six opener, instead of the oh-so-clever and nearly unwatchable Soulless Sam business. Ah, well. Luckily the fandom has awesome writers like you.

Thanks.

K
binkeybella chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Well, it doesn't get any better than THAT, folks, one-shot fanfic writing it it's very best. Thanks for writing and posting, Dragonflysoul.