Reviews for Thirtytwo Steps
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Masaomi is so in character! I love this story. A little comma crazy at some points, but oh the drama. It's clear that you know the characters very well.
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Awww, you tease, letting it open ended.

But it does have a charm. :)
JapFreaky chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This story is awesome! It captures their characters so well and I felt kinda bad for Masaomi, deciding whether he should let Anri go to Mikado or not. But I hope he took the 32 steps!
Say-It chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I'm in love with this story. The obscurity of the end, however, I don't know if I love or detest it. But I thought you ended it perfectly, leaving it up for the readers to decide. Very Inception-esque. ;)
The characterization was absolutely spot on and I cannot applaud you enough. No one writes Masaomi quite like you.
I cannot get enough of this stunning story!
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
31 left man! hopefully.
CraziiChick chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was a very well written fanfic; Good job!
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love this story, i honestly and truly do :) i hope kida went back to mikado, but maybe he went to anri-just so she can reject mikado probably. i think of them as an awkward couple anyway. Hope masaomi did what he felt was right.
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Bg
SprayPaintAndABrickWall42 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I love this...
Setsuna-LuLu chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This was a really nice piece of I must say you got the characters personalties just hopefully Masaomi took the thirtytwo steps.
vickibla chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I really liked this story, the words flow really well, everyone's in character, and I can really see this happening in the series, so kudos! Also it doesn't look like something translated, you gave nothing up, no details were missed or let go because of language barriers, so... really good job!

Me gusto mucho :)
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Nice pacing with this! It flows well and the descriptions are enjoyable, especially the end with Kida taking his first step forward and leaving it open-ended enough for the reader to draw their own conclusion on which path he followed. Thanks for taking the time to translate this into English and share it! It was a lovely quick read.
Nonexistent Author chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Oh my God I can't believe this have just one review!

Everything about this fanfic it's just perfect. Plus, the characters are all ridiculously IC *_*. Congratulations, I really loved and enjoyed every single part.

And what about that end? OMG, you're going to kill us xD. The suspense.

Fav, of course C8. Bye!
X chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh this is so beautiful! The words flowed together so wonderfully. I hope at the end that Masaomi had the courage to walk the 32 steps.