Reviews for Unlikely Love
Girl in the Tiger Kimono chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
KAWAI! Ney, that was so awesome! I loved the chapters :D
Cordetta chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
Aw! I love Misto and Victoria's friendship throughout this! And then they finally got together! Is it rude to say I want more? I don't want the story to end! It was brilliantly written and honest, whilst still being quite sweet. I didn't like that Misto was always tattling, even though it was for Victoria's own safety, but that's a personal issue rather than a flaw. It makes perfect sense that he did. I especially loved Misto and Victoria's first kiss. But I still have questions! Why did Macavity save Misto? What's going to happen to Plato? And why is the pipe just so darn awesome? Great fanfic once again, I loved it!
eld mcm chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
YAYYYY! Happy ending! I love this story!
Eaglator23 chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
AW! what a good ending?
eld mcm chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
wow...this really is confusing...
eld mcm chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
Misto is very lucky to have a brother like Alonzo! He REALLY needed him this time!

As for Victoria: her mother has spent a month with Mac-(someone hisses)SORRY! and as she said, she has become more sensitive to lies, so I think it's obvious who Vic should choose!
Fankit is lazy chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
That was a really, really good and intriguing chapter! I loved it!
Wombaat chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter.

I like that you're starting to show the abusive side of Plato and you're not shying away from the trials that Dem has gone through.

I hope you continue to develop the relationship between Dem and Vic. Maybe have part of Dems recovery the post near rape counseling of Vic or something like that?

Keep it up mate.
eld mcm chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
I'M REALLY UPSET THAT THIS HASN'T MORE REVIEWS!
eld mcm chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
awwww,she is soooo CUTE!

"I will never get used to that..." LOL!
Lunaflora chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was the sweetest most wonderful kiss I've ever read. Great job! I look forward to the next chapter!

Oh Victoria...is it so hard to see that Misto is the one?
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
This ended up being so adorable. Victoria really has to stop messing with both tom's feelings. I mean, really Vick. Pick one (*Misto*) and flirt with him and him only. I also can't believe Plato would get so drunk. Can't he resist? Misto did and he's Macavity's son for Heaviside's sake! Lay of the booze, Plato!

Anyway, I do hope Alonzo and Cass becomes mates. It would be awesome. Then, Misto can get a queen of his own. After she splits up with a certain someone, of course. Unles,, you want to make it inetresting and have Misto date Etcy. I wonder if Victoria would be jealous of her? Now, that's a though. All in all, a good chapter. Though, I don't approve of drinking at that age. Especially because Plato's going to feel it in the morning. Hang-overs are not pleasant, Plato. I think he needs a good firm spanking! Enough of my ranting, though. Keep up with the updates! And please let the other kittens start accepting Misto soon. Oh, and one quick curiosity. Where is Jemima in all of this?
Magical-Marvel-Mr.Mistoffelees chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Oh, dear! Alonzo has learned violent and abusive habits from his father! I hope his growing relationship with Cassandra softens him up a bit. I liked the scene where Cori and Tanto saw the future and the mind-hug. It was nice foreshadowing on your part. Perhaps it has something to do with a certain future love interest? I do hope it does! I wish I knew what they saw, even though I have an inkling. And, on a side-note, Plato is starting to get on my nerves. Why does he have to treat Misto poorly just because he is small, new and gentle? That's rather jerkish. I believe Victoria should dump Plato! It would give him the good humbling he needs! Besides, there are other queens.
Sparklin Kitty chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
Another great chapter! I like how Misto and Tory didn't go "Oh! New person! I'm automatically in love and please marry me!" XD It's a bit refreshing! Keep it up!

Oh, and I hope Plato lightens up. Grouchiness doesn't become him, don't you think? XD
MisseeMisto chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
IM BACK :D Seeing as I cant review the Calico Criminal anymore, *sighs* I decided to come here :D AND GUESS WHAT. AGAIN,. THIS IS AWESOME. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.