Reviews for Angel and Demon
Is it ok to like a fanfic of an anime you know nothing about ?
I really like the idea of this story, but am I the only one who's confused about 1: Why is Arthur tortured so much more than the others? And 2: How the hell does Arthur fall in love with Alfred when all he does is 'almost kills Arthur, heals him, hurts him again, ties him up and sends him for more torture, heals him, and hurts him again.' Then he apologizes and Arthur is head over heels?
I'm not quite comfortable with how Arthur first greeted Alfred. It's too...friendly after what he had cried about Yao's life. Despite that...gotta admit that the lemon (or smut idk) is very well done. :)
This was the most awesome fanfic I had ever red I love it so much I saved it on my front screen so I could read it all the time I love it so much keep up the awesome work
*Reads first sentence*
Matthew...? NO MATTHEW! CANADA! Wait, is it Canada?
*Searches it up*
NO IT IS! *Covers mouth in shock*
Kinky America ;)
Littlemisskiss chapter 40 . 1/17
Best story ever! Even though they need to stop having sex everywhere!jegus!
What happened to Elizaveta? Did he disappear or something?!
Littlemisskiss chapter 28 . 1/7
Really guys in the prison
Littlemisskiss chapter 23 . 1/7
Wow just wow anger to bed geez
Castilily chapter 40 . 1/3
I came in really late to this fanfic...Thank you for writing amazing stories for my OTP :3
Castilily chapter 39 . 1/3
So beautiful! This will be forever be a gem of a fanfic.
clokinz chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
I HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL NOSEBLEED!
clokinz chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
I'M SPASMING IN UTTER FANGIRL GLEE! 333 OH MY HEAVENS THIS IS PURE GOLD!
glisteringwinter chapter 40 . 10/18/2015
I don't know what to say besides... This story is so beautiful heart-warming and just too sweet (especially Alfred's sweet talk X3). I also loved the part where Alfred was so down from Matthew's death but Arthur's sister was there to tell him to stand tall for his brother.
Keep up the great work.. Truly love you *hugs you*