Reviews for A Different Reality
Deby Magid chapter 15 . 4/16/2012
good chapter

it was good to see a litle bit more of james past
Lientjuhh chapter 15 . 4/16/2012
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Serpent91 chapter 15 . 4/16/2012
Well done!
npetrenko chapter 15 . 4/16/2012
Nice chapter. Great work.
WyrdSmith chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
Still with you and still loving it.
SoraxSilverheart01 chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
I don't know why, but I love this chapter. I think it has something to do with Dumbledore dying. Other than that, I have no clue. This story was so interesting and it just captivated me from the first chapter. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter, even if it is the last.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
Ooh! Interesting :D Thanks for updating. I'm glad James finally reveals his 'not-secret, just couldn't care to tell' secret. DR
kayamira chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
ah, wow, your James is definitively a character. And all the fun he's having while plotting! I have been sitting here, laughing throughout the story (which has gotten me the one or the other strange look from my roommate...) and enjoying both the dry witt as him playing the others. Even if your story is quite dark at many points, you manage to keep the telling light and humourus.

Congratulations! I really like the idea and how you've written it so far. I am curious though about how James and Marvolo have met? And the reaction he's gotten from the inner circle is priceless - my lord. I am also wondering about the qualifications both James and Dumbledore mentioned that he has to teach?

On that line I'd really appreciate if you would put in a bit more of background information. Who is this man that he has been growing up with? Why was he taken from the orphanage? How did a kid - because come on, 17? get so much influence over the presidents? Something must have happened years ago for him to get their respect, making them listen to the kid he has been back then, because it seems he knows them and their families quite well. And what about Marvolo? Apparently he had gotten his body back. how? Like in the books with the tournament? Differently? And what about his real form, as the snakelike appearance only seemed to be a glamour - and how did James got to see that appearance?

Well, that's a thousand questions. Sorry, I did not mean to bother you with things that you might not (yet) have an explanation for, and that is totally alright. You've managed to write a lot in 4 months, or actually even less, and I really don't need answers to all of those questions. But if you can give some, I think it would be very appreciated by many, as it explains things along the way, but they are not necessary to enjoy your story.

I am looking forward to future chapters and reading more about your slightly crazy James - and how things with Hermoine will work.

Keep up your great work!
Arfa chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Welcome to the Dark side Ms. Granger :)))
npetrenko chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Nice! More please!
Deby Magid chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
is dumbledore going to know the true about james?

or anyone related to the potters?
Melikalilly chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
this is so good
Wheatly chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
can u elaborate on the marks on draco's neck plz? im pretty sure its love bites of some kind, but id rather have definite answer. Thank you.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 14 . 4/13/2012