Reviews for A Different Reality
107602 chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
Thank you for this entire story. I ended up reading the whole thing in one sitting because I enjoyed it so much. I do love a powerful Harry. ;)
VampireKnight22 chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
Amazing story! Thank you for writing it; it has been a wonderful read!
Kirimi-1999 chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
It was a beatiful story!

I cannot believe that the story just ended. (Yeah, with the Death of Dumbledore, everything went easy.). I think that the idea of make James an Minister is cool.

I wonder if sometime you would make a sequel/omake of this for explain how the things whent for everyone (Or a more detail story about Voldemort and James). If not, I don't care, Because this was a great ending. (I'm a bit sad that the story ended)

PS: Sorry for Grammar Mistakes. I do not talk English, I read it and Write it, but the writing part it's a bit...hard, so sorry for any mistakes when making this review.
WyrdSmith chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
Thank you for this awesome AU. I treasure them when I find them!
Thevampiresrulez chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
love it will their be sequel to the story PLEASE
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
I did really enjoy reading it. I found it to be rather entertaining and a unique take on the Harry/Tom pairing. Well done.

I love that you made Harry minister at 18. Not to rub it or anything, but i just really want to say, that in one story I made him Minister at seventeen, he just doesn't know it yet, and wont until after the war is over.

Really did love the story. :D
Deby Magid chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
it was a realy good fic to follow
TheWitchAuthor chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
*Cries* This fic was Super good, I loved it so~ T_T I'm so sad it's over, I'll miss getting updates for it. D:

...and now I'm going to go re-read this. xD

Thanks for having this up! :D
SaLaZaRsLyThErInSgIrL chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
Do you have to end it there? Tears running down my face as I ask hopefully
GawkingFish chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. I like the ending too. Keep writing. :)
MzMilo chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
LOVE READING THIS AGaIN
MzMilo chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
interesting
Deby Magid chapter 15 . 4/16/2012
good chapter

it was good to see a litle bit more of james past
Lientjuhh chapter 15 . 4/16/2012
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Serpent91 chapter 15 . 4/16/2012