Reviews for A Different Reality
Gravity's Child chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
That was good, but I would have liked to see the reactions of the 'Light' when they realized that their leader *cough*Manipulator*cough* was dead.
Cherry Seraphym chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
Huh, what an unusual story. I like how you just threw us into your world. Thanks for an interesting read.
bell chelle chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
Lovely fic!
PosionedBlood chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
I don't trust Draco to not get distracted by a mirror and forget."
Dude psychotic loved this line! PB
atymer chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
I liked this story quite a bit. The characterization of James was fascinating. He certainly cut an arresting figure as he moved among students and politicians. With the games Dumpy played it is a wonder canon didn't wind up this way. I found James more seductive than manipulative. He certainly opened up Mione's world when she got to investigate the issues and abilities Dumpy hid to keep his people dumbed down and defenseless.
Kaeiley chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
Amazing! The ending, the whole alternative reality, the way it all connects, everything was amazing :) Thank you for a wonderful story!
uwishuwerecool chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
loved this story soooooooooooooooo much
ulqui's-girl chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
...They saw! /
ulqui's-girl chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Hahahahaha! He's so devious XD
Agatha L chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Nice story twist of fate that makes everything different and more logical? With dumbledore taking the consequences of being manipulative and unreasonable. 'For the greater good', ha!
DemeRain chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
This is a lovely tale and these characters are very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
disneypenguin chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
I loved it. Can we have some more?
VampireKissesUntamed chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
that was strangely addicting and enticing to read. im not a fan of voldemort but damn i change my mind. i have to admit though i was hoping malfoy and granger would end up together.
Al chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Here is what I mean as to use of "worthy":

That sounds perfect, and I can tell you my decision then," she said, glancing hesitantly at Marvolo. That worthy took this as his cue to stand.

s/b

That sounds perfect, and I can tell you my decision then," she said, glancing hesitantly at Marvolo, who took it as his cue to stand.

Or something similar. I am not an english major or pro writer, so maybe someone else can also give an opinion...

Thanks for sharing!
Al chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
You use a phrase in a manner I have seldom seen...the worthy...it doesn't always work whenyou use it, but I can understand what you mean. I am enjoying your story. Thanks for sharing.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »