Reviews for A Different Reality
Chim Cheree chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
hm... I principally like the concept of your story but I also always like my stories to be at least somewhat realistic. A 17 year old powerful enough to grant the minister of France his position? With so many connections that even a Dark Lord who has the likes of Lucius Malfoy do his bidding is thankful of his connections? Not really plausible, is it?
Chim Cheree chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
I don't think Ron is immature at all. I think he is being a good friend. After all student-teacher relationships are frowned upon because of the difference in position of power. I'd think it rather immature if one did not question such a relationship. Even if they do not really have such a relationship that's what they are projecting so... I really don't like Ron most of the time, but here he is right.
Camille.Ad0 chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
like it ˆˆ even thought there was some strange english spelling or tense...
Hainbuche chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
Immer wieder absolut toll! lg h
Guest chapter 16 . 3/20/2014
sooo great
i love james and marvolo
kariza2013 chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
really really like it!
satene chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
This is a great story! I really enjoyed your style and way of telling the story. Thank you for posting!
Scarlett chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
I was so RIGHT! It was antipodean opaleye!
Oogies4u chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
such an awesome alternative
enezi chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
I dunno if I'm just not familiar with the phrase but I can't seem to understand or figure out your use of "that worthy".

I just don't get it. What does it mean? DX
Pyrane chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
It was indeed a pleasure :D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
tyog56 chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
Awesome story!
Gravity's Child chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
That was good, but I would have liked to see the reactions of the 'Light' when they realized that their leader *cough*Manipulator*cough* was dead.
Cherry Seraphym chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
Huh, what an unusual story. I like how you just threw us into your world. Thanks for an interesting read.
bell chelle chapter 16 . 10/18/2013