Reviews for A Different Reality
ulqui's-girl chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Hahahahaha! He's so devious XD
Agatha L chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Nice story twist of fate that makes everything different and more logical? With dumbledore taking the consequences of being manipulative and unreasonable. 'For the greater good', ha!
DemeRain chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
This is a lovely tale and these characters are very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
disneypenguin chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
I loved it. Can we have some more?
VampireKissesUntamed chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
that was strangely addicting and enticing to read. im not a fan of voldemort but damn i change my mind. i have to admit though i was hoping malfoy and granger would end up together.
Al chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Here is what I mean as to use of "worthy":

That sounds perfect, and I can tell you my decision then," she said, glancing hesitantly at Marvolo. That worthy took this as his cue to stand.

That sounds perfect, and I can tell you my decision then," she said, glancing hesitantly at Marvolo, who took it as his cue to stand.

Or something similar. I am not an english major or pro writer, so maybe someone else can also give an opinion...

Thanks for sharing!
Al chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
You use a phrase in a manner I have seldom seen...the doesn't always work whenyou use it, but I can understand what you mean. I am enjoying your story. Thanks for sharing.
Soul Vrazy chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
mythreader chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
cute story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I like story's like this because l.v. Repects harry
Larenars chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Really interesting story, I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
hermione and draco do get along!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
wyn sounds gorgeous! this fic is great by the case i havent mentioned it yet...
Sick-and-TwistedMind chapter 16 . 6/3/2013