Reviews for Harry Potter and the Toads Mistake
mandy18m chapter 27 . 19h
Waw...first thank you for this story. I cannot wait to read . I am really glad that Draco is not jealous :-) and that everything seems to sort out(somehow). Cannot wait for more interaction between the others - expecially Dravo and Harry and maybe Severus and Lucius or Voldermort.
Faery66 chapter 27 . 7/18
Hope to read more soon.
D
angelallie15 chapter 27 . 7/9
This story gets more interesting with every chapter. I hope Harry finds the cure for Tom, that Lucius can be happy as himself, and the other two to be a family. Can't wait for the next chapter
The arithmancer chapter 27 . 7/5
So is Voldemort a demonic possession? And what has Dumbles done to Sev?

I'm glad Luna can see a happy future.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 27 . 6/23
Oh dear what will Tom do with the info. And what was in that bottle Severus drank?
noodledoodledandy chapter 27 . 6/22
I love how the relationship is blossoming, I like it when Harry is made out to be calm, cool, and collected, and in control of things. I have to say I'm not a fan of seers though, being able to see into the future is my least favorite super power, but I like the twist you put on it. One little suggestion though is maybe try to make some kind of line break or something in between scenes like at the end of this chapter between Harry/Lucius and the Voldemort scene. I like how you have made a distinct difference between Tom and Voldemort going so far as to even give them their own thoughts and stuff. Love the story, keep up the good work!
serenityselena chapter 27 . 6/22
things are definitely not easy...
hopefully they will get better :)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 27 . 6/22
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 26 . 6/18
Two masked figures... Dumbledore still doesn't know their identities? Lol!
Confusing, overall. Luna-seer, Hermione the Dark Lady granddaughter of Gellert, and what is Voldemort up to?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 26 . 6/18
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 26 . 6/18
Oh Dumbledore you Lout you. Luna you are to far into the future.
serenityselena chapter 26 . 6/17
oh my... looks like things will be quit complicated in the near future...
looking forward to your next update :)
XMoonWolfX chapter 26 . 6/17
I loved the chapter, Severus will do a stupid thing?
noodledoodledandy chapter 25 . 6/15
This chapter was great I really loved it. I know you probably have a life and stuff but please try to update more often. This was one of the first stories I read and I constantly check it for updates its one of my favorites.
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 6/15
I think Lucius got more than he expected and is even more confused that before lol.