Reviews for Harry Potter and the Toads Mistake
mandy18m chapter 24 . 9/19
Pleaseeee update. I need more Draco x Harry action :)
AJ Picard chapter 24 . 8/13
Very well done so far
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 8/8
Interesting
pvamangafan100 chapter 24 . 6/14
please update soon, I am addicted to this story... and Draco is adorable! Also, I hope Tom gets fixed soon!
pvamangafan100 chapter 6 . 6/14
I love this story, it's very interesting!
Tay chapter 24 . 6/3
Bedtime lovin yay!
draco7347 chapter 24 . 5/17
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Yankeegomera chapter 6 . 5/16
This is a very nice fic. Go on!
ADINAmissathing chapter 24 . 5/15
I love your story! Can I make a suggestion? It would also be lovely that at some point when they already have feelings and Sherlock can't take it anymore, find someone else and moved on? I don't mean to offend you if ever. It is in your discretion if you want to consider it. Thanks!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 24 . 5/15
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 24 . 5/15
Yay, update!

I'm glad that Drake and Harry are working out getting to know each other better. Lets hope that Harry can also bring Sev around a little too.

what is Dumbeldork planing i wonder, and what is Ron's last resort plan? i guess only time will tell. I am a little hesitate as to trust Ginny is going to be a 'good guy' in this story. i think she will most likely be making trouble for Harry and his mate's.

Happy Writing! 8)
Wishfull-star chapter 24 . 5/14
ya it's great to have you back:) I loved the chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next:)
My Alternate Reality chapter 24 . 5/14
Glad to see you back? I love this story, but I feel I am missing some real key information,hope RL gets better fact ;-)
ReedSuckingNinjaClarinetist chapter 24 . 5/14
Yay! I'm happy there was more, seems like an eternity since I read this and I'm happy you're still writing. Glad there was, as always, an amazing update.
kirsty21 chapter 23 . 2/2