Reviews for A Brand New Adventure
Charlottebopp chapter 9 . 2/14
Please update soon I was loving the story so much.
Amelia Cox chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
This fanfic is wonderful. You have captured a perfect, friendly, romantic, sweet relationship so well. Please finish. It's too good to just leave. Please, please, please finish. Please?

P.S. What's this real-life honest to goodness book that your writing then. Title? Summary? Sorry, it's just that I really love to read.
Anneabethione chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
This is so beautiful! I love its innocent fluff and just... ASDFGHJKL and you're such an imagininative author! I love Hugo so much and wanted a long Hugo x Isabelle fanfic but not one that's like "and then they kissed the end" I like the ones with real heart-stopping plot that leave you wanting more :) ILY post more or I will spam you wuth reviews about your fabulousness!

Yours till the pigs come home,

Anneabethione (not my real name but a combo of my 3 fave book characters names: Anne of Green Gables, Annabeth (Percy Jackson) and Hermione (Harry Potter))
MarieLopez chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Please, please, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase update soon. This story is so sweet. Please continue. Please?
And good luck on writing your real life, honest to goodness, hold in your hands book!
LesilGraceForTheWin chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Hello mynameisqwerty, I have been reading your story and have concluded that this story is absolutely amazing. It's just the right amount of awesomeness that everybody needs, so I will encourage you from this chapter forward.

Yours truly,

LesilGraceForTheWin
TCHOTCHKE chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Mynameisqwerty-
This is truly one of the best fan fiction stories I have encountered. The portrayal of the characters seem to remain very true to their personalities from the movie in the way that they react and behave, while at the same time being considerably more developed following their age. I especially enjoy the development of Hugo's past through the little flashbacks, I think they are crucial in the development of Hugo in the present and they also reveal profoundness in the thought that goes into the story. I really appreciate your efforts in creating a believable and charming love story that isn't over the top. Looking forward to reading more of Hugo and Isabelle's "new adventure" :)
this is amazing chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
hi wow, your story is like the only decently written Hugo fanfic of decent length and wow, yeah, i love it. write some more please!
BatFink chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
Please go on, you can't just set it up and leave it, I love this story.
What happens between them?
Does the sleeping thing become regular and if so how long is it until papa George finds them?
I hope Romilda gets her come uppence.
Please please please please go on!
PiggyKid14 chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Update plz, I've been waiting forever ((
Toaofwriting chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
This is a wonderful story, I look forward to reading the rest!
Also, I find whenever I can't figure out how to write an idea out, I start writing anyway. The first draft is terrible, but then I revise until I'm satisfied. Maybe you could try that?
RedTed chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Please please please! Just please update please *insert cute puppy eyes here* Just PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEE!
RedTed chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I really love your writing! It really fits the story and you even spice things up little it. This story is definitely my taste :)
RedTed chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
That was so cute! I hope to see more from you :)
Ava chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Please update soon!
ZummyDelReal chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
And to meet the unpleasant news that you have not written BY GOD THIS IS DESPERATE .