Reviews for A Brand New Adventure
BatFink chapter 9 . 2/27
Please go on, you can't just set it up and leave it, I love this story.
What happens between them?
Does the sleeping thing become regular and if so how long is it until papa George finds them?
I hope Romilda gets her come uppence.
Please please please please go on!
PiggyKid14 chapter 9 . 2/2
Update plz, I've been waiting forever ((
Toaofwriting chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
This is a wonderful story, I look forward to reading the rest!
Also, I find whenever I can't figure out how to write an idea out, I start writing anyway. The first draft is terrible, but then I revise until I'm satisfied. Maybe you could try that?
RedTed chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Please please please! Just please update please *insert cute puppy eyes here* Just PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEE!
RedTed chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I really love your writing! It really fits the story and you even spice things up little it. This story is definitely my taste :)
RedTed chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
That was so cute! I hope to see more from you :)
Ava chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Please update soon!
ZummyDelReal chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
And to meet the unpleasant news that you have not written BY GOD THIS IS DESPERATE .
ZummyDelReal chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
With the pain I already read the last chapter and then will stay wanting to read more ... it is sad
ZummyDelReal chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
i love it really love it 3
ZummyDelReal chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Damn I love your story. I Love this chapter.
ZummyDelReal chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
I come from finding your story, love Hugo and I think I love him for Asa and Choele, I love this couple and I got caught with your version, if I'm honest I wanted to write something similar to yours, but I see you beat me. Continuare reading the rest of the story and I hope not to become addicted to reading your fic, that martyrdom will wait every time you post a new chapter, I am Latina and I have trouble a little English and google translator is not very good to say so I have to deduce many things that account, I will continue reading greetings.
Alethiia chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Hey! You have yo finish this! I love hugo and isabelle and if he end up with romina I'm gonna kill you... With all my love.
BLUENIGHT23 chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
I love your story so far! Please continue! :D
inkspell21 chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Sooooo looking forward to the next chapter. You're a brilliant writer.