Reviews for The Domestic Analysis
ItsNotEZ chapter 16 . 1/27
I swear this fic has me like im watching a soap opera lmao when mycroft showed up I was like DONT YOU DARE MYCROFT STFU! omg u had me on edge lol love this fic
Tarnya chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Fantastic! Haven't read to the end yet but I'm hooked xx :)
kraftykathy chapter 22 . 5/10/2014
Beautiful!
kraftykathy chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Read chapter 4 and I can say I do not hate, not even a little bit! I love the drama and can't wait to see what happens and why he reacted the way he did.
Lenny221B chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Even though this story was written almost two years ago, I've only gotten to read it now and I have to say that it was the best decision. I don't know how you do it, but you capture Sherlock's character so well! I've read 6 chapters so far and it's so so so amazing. Can't wait to read more :)
SuzetteB chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
Bloody brilliant fic. Two thumbs up I laughed, I cried, I screamed... You ARE a Mini Moffat ;) Now onto your next fic...
SuzetteB chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
I can't handle this! *sobbing uncontrollably*
SuzetteB chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
NO NO NO MOLLY NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO MY GIRL MOLLY I WILL CRY BUCKETS AND BUCKETS
SuzetteB chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
Naughty Irene - so scandalous! There is a tiny part of me that ships them... The canon part of me, I guess. But no. I'm the captain of the Sherlolly ship! :)
SuzetteB chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
Tehehee this is getting good! 3
SuzetteB chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Don't ever apologize for putting drama in a fic. That's what amazing stories are made of. 3
SuzetteB chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Awww Sherlock as a daddy 3 I think I might cry.
SuzetteB chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
You broke my heart 3 But HONESTLY this is the most plot-rich Sherlolly fanfic I've ever read and I LOVE you for it. It's the most Sherlock-like reaction possible for the situation, and, as you said, CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, and I love you for it. Don't let the haters get you down. This fic is bloody brilliant, Mini Moffat :)
lifeOFillusions chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
There are only a few fanfictions out there that ussually give me this reaction and actually see the actors in my head. You portayed sherlock very well eventhough this might not happen in the real series... (One can only hope! I saw a picture of molly with an engagement ring...) and you did an AWESOME job writting! I loved all of it i dont know if i can read another sherolly because your is so good i may have cried a few times! Hehe keep it up! And feel free to get out of your hiatus anytime ;) coz its friday again today. :p
Poodle warriors chapter 24 . 7/22/2013
This was a great story and sequel. I enjoyed reading every moment of it; well done!