Reviews for Poison & Wine
vixenXfreezepop chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
This story was the best. I loved how their emotions evolved over time. And it's so funny that you mention teen wolf because when you introduced Isaac, that's immediately who I pictured because I'm obsessed with him XD. Awesome job for real.
MDIlikewhoa chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Love this, so sad I wish you would write one more chapter of this with Tate and Violet happy together or something! :)
Artika chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Poignant and painful...just like I like it.
Ambiguous21 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
This was an amazing story
TheBanditAristocrat chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Can I just say, I've gone through and read all of your Violate fics and favourited them all. I love you. You write the best fanfictions. Please write more. For forever.
Sarah v chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Aghhhh so perfect.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
sequel:] pleeease...
Mafer Longbottom-Hudgens chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Me encantó el final :D no fue el típico de "oh me suicidé por amor" sino que lo dejas abierto a que ella regresará o tal vez no. Personalmente quiero pensar que esa fue la última vez que se vieron. Tu historia fue maravillosa!
iamnotnumberfour chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
"Why'd you let me go?" she cries, picking his face up in her hands, forcing him to look at her.

His eyes are so sad now, red and shining, but he just shrugs, looking tired. "I had to."

- i loved this..
ownthesky chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Painful to read at times but so, so lovely. I love the way you phrase things.
applythepressure chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
ALL THE CRIES.

Not only have I been desperately missing you and your stories in general, but you come back with a bang - this amazing chapter - and now I'm sobbing helplessly.

SO MANY FEELS.

This was just stunning.

"[H]e makes that noise, the tiny broken hum he'd made when she first told him she loved him all those years ago. It's like watching a nick spider out over a windshield. He's trying so hard to be good for her, but it's too much."

KILLING. ME. (in a good way)
Gray Glube chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Fucking bullshit man. I hate you I hate you I hate you.

Gawd! Why are you so fucking amazing? Like honestly. You've missed my words? I've missed yours even MORE!

I'm sitting here all like "OMG Issac is kissing Erica!" Here's an idea, Allison and Violet get drunk one night and Allsion goes "I need to tell you something, my boyfriend is a werewolf." and Violet would be "Pfft, mine's a dead spree killer."

And then Allison would be "And my dad's a werewolf hunter" and violet goes "Mine's an ex serial killer called bloody face."

Double crossover.

Sorry, I had an espresso today and I am boucing off the walls.

Anyway you are amazing, and I am making christmas scarves for everyone so shoot me what colors you want at some point :)
LolaBleu chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Every time you post a new chapter I cry. Every. Fucking. Time.
jandjsalmon chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
No melancholy! *hugs you tight* It could never be awful - it's SO good, actually.

And I LOVE that you brought Issac and Allison over from TW. SO much love for Issac - but I'm glad that she went home to Tate because as lovely as Issac is, he's just not meant to be for her.

and then when she goes home... Sobbyness ensued.

/"I miss you," she says flat out, like she can't keep the words in, and he makes that noise, the tiny broken hum he'd made when she first told him she loved him all those years ago. It's like watching a nick spider out over a windshield. He's trying so hard to be good for her, but it's too much. She knows./

I was pretty much sobbing at this point. It's beautiful. He's trying SO hard.

/ She won't ever snuff out the flame he sparked. It will lick at her insides forever, raging and untamed. And growing up while he stays the same will be hard, but this is hard. Staying away from him is too hard. No more substitutes./

Oh my frick, Linds - you slayed me. I'm a sobby mess in my Ford showroom. Customers think I'm insane. / "Why'd you let me go?"/ *DIES*

/..after graduation, if her heart isn't set on anything else, Violet will move back into Murder House. Permanently./

We are a crazy fandom - where we always hope our main character will die at the end. It's crazy. I hope he heart isn't set on anything because his will always be set on her. *sobs* I choose to believe she graduated - had a big party with her friends and said goodbye (in a non-obvious way) - and then came back to the Murder House with her cap and gown on and offed herself (in a non-visible kinda way so as not to leave a mark) and got to live happily with her highschool boy forever.
Mafer Longbottom-Hudgens chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Me encantó! Creo que es el primero que leo donde Violet no cae rendida o locamente enamorada de Tate sino, que es fuerte (a veces) y ella sigue con su vida. Such an inspiration ;D