Reviews for The Daughter Who Was Taken
Rin155 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
This was vary well written great job
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
I enjoyed this a lot:) great work!
Sunrise19 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
I feel bad for Ramesses..I mean, he did the wrong thing but..well, you know..he loved Shani. I think you have the best story on here in the POE section!
Sunrise19 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Interesting chapter..
Sunrise19 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
I wonder why the guards would ignore the princess? interesting chapter off to read more!
Sunrise19 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I really like this! It's awesome and awesomely written!
2BA DreamWriter chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Amazing!
Naflower05 chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
Good story! I really liked it! Although I do feel bad for Ramses! I love you take on everything. Keep writing! ]
Kate Poem chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
I feel sorry for Rameses. He could'nt kill Zehira and now he is completely alone.

He lost all his family.

Moses's family is happy and full of joy and, of course, they thought about Rameses sometimes, /irony on/ they are very good people. /irony off/

And Zehira "it is hard to forget everything".

I am interested what she must forget...

Yes, I know, I know - this all horrible, disgusting lie her life.

Nevermind. I like Your way in describing Rameses.

Thank You very much!

P.S. One thing is completely unbelieveable - this guard hitting princess Shani in her face. I think You should corect it, but I am not sure, this is Your story...
SailorSedna052 chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
I love the ending. If it's too much to ask, can you do another one but this time Moses as a twin and both grew up in Egypt and use the same movie story?
MonstarzGirl chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
What a happy ending!

:D
MonstarzGirl chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
This is getting good!

Keep up the good work!

:D
MonstarzGirl chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
It's okay about the wait, but the story is getting really good!

Obiwan1527 chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
It's about time you've updated. Just kidding. It's me. Your first reviewer ever. Anyway, great chapter. Update ASAP please. :)
ImaniSechelles chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
i love this plz continue