Reviews for Come Undone
VictoryInTrouble chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Great story! Sweet and romantic. Glad I found it.
Sandria99 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Great story. Loved your HEA :D
Tiggy318 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Nice story!
RedJane12 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Such a great love story. Nothing felt forced and the characters's personality developed naturally and in a very compelling way as did their relationship. They felt real rather than any sort of cliche about older woman taking a younger lover (not that 7 or 8 years is that much at all and were the genders reversed it would probably not be mentioned at all - indeed double standards!). I particularly liked Sookie behaving in what felt an assured and thoughtful manner, not jumping into things but once it happened, acknowledging it was not just physical attraction. Truth is, you get to know someone really well if you spend all this time working together and house sharing. I could have read 50 more chapters about these two but the story works perfectly as it is.
tyesmamaw chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
LOVED it!
luhluhbuh chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
This story has been so sweet, I like how it was mixed up a bit with Sookie being older and already been married. Really enjoyed reading this, good job! :D
MatingInspires chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Great story. Love me some cowboys!
nmarie3 chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Loved it! So sweet yay HEA:)
Lovetb chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Loved this story. A very different but enjoyable take on Eric and Sookie

Thanks
Wylis chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
I just kinda stumbled on this story and I absolutely loved it. I loved their age difference. There is nothing I find sexier than a man who can appreciate an older woman. Not that 27 is over the hill by a long shot, but a beautiful young man who can see beauty and goodness for what it is, is the sexiest thing.

It was just a sweet, sweet story, totally perfect.
eatinveggies chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Just found this little fic and loved it. It was definitley a good build up of getting to know each other before jumping to the physical. It's nice to see that. Also nice to see an older Sookie/younger Eric dynamic. The writing is solid and I was so easily sucked into the story. Definitely would recommend to anyone needing a quick dose of Sookie & Eric. Going to check out your other stories next!
AgeG chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
I just found this story and thoroughly enjoyed it - thanks so much for the great read.
ebm1 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Very satisfying ending. Great story, really enjoyed it.
ebm1 chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Wow! Wonderful chapter, glad that they are together and taking it one day at a time.
ebm1 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
So glad Eric took the chance!