Reviews for the heart breaks but broken live on
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 4/17
im crying so much over dumb fictional pirates oh no
lany-chan chapter 1 . 4/7
Omg I'm crying now thanks to you... This story's simply beautiful, great job!
Riffs chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Pierced. My. Heart.
Anji chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
-sniffles- o-oh...gawd, this made me tear up...it was great and I love how you show each member on the countdown of days left and their broken hearts but the end, made me happy! Truly a great story!:)
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Wow! I wanted someone to elaborate on their feelings when they saw Luffy's situation/message. You wrote it perfectly! Thank you :)
anon chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
my heart is breaking this is beautiful and amazing all of them were perfect omigod
thanks so much for writing i love this
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
#sobbed

I- Wha- Oh god- It's just so...

#crying again

...I- I Love It...!

I love all, but my fav here is Sanji, Nami, and Chopper. But Zoro and Brook was something...!
Amazing chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This seems to be up to the quality and heart you always put out there. A beautiful insight into the other straw hats during the time skip. I love how the sunny was represented too. Thank you SO much for writing this.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Oh.…wow. That was beautiful. Thank you.
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I love the fact that you included Sunny in this! I must admit I would have probably forgotten her...
Darth Luffy chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
awesome, each one was very well done and did a great job of showing how they might have felt, I had never thought about how Franky might have felt about not being human anymore, liked Nami's as well it suits her personality to say something like that and then get pissed, her reaction to the newspaper was my favorite in the manga too

would have liked to have seen Luffy's thoughts but I guess we did see alot of what he thought about this during the manga so it's not bad having been left out
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Your accuracy rivals Ussop's when it comes to character protrayal. This is so poignant and beautiful. I think Nami's is the hardest, because she does wear the mask, so when it slips, like it did during the Arlong arc, it's painful. and you even included Sunny. I think I love you. I definitely love your stories.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Simply amazing.
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was a sweet story. It was cute in its own way as well. The way you expressed many of the Strawhats individual feelings towards their separation was well written. There was a bit of angst put into the story as they tried to cope with the feelings they had for their captain and the day they would all meet as a crew again. I like how you put Sunny into this story to show it is waiting and the thoughts it has while waiting. There was a lot of emotions put into this one story and I must say that you expressed those emotions really well. Each character was feeling something and it made them realize why they are doing this and for whom. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
mitemitai chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
You know, you have this special talent for sure.
Like you always know what to write, which sentence comes next, find the right words to express, put the emotions into the right places, see through those fictional characters and their untold stories and convert them into simple paragraphs, yet with that classy simplicity you touch deep and complex feelings and topics. I'm sure you have extraordinary talent, maybe you ate some Devil Fruit too? :)
You know...I think I like you very much. Your kind of writer is rare to find. Someone who's able to express everything with simple, ordinary words. (I dunno if I can describe it well...I mean, there are writers who think they must use some super confusing expressions to be respected. I like them too, because of course that's some work to do, too.) Your stories are not too long, sometimes when I open the page and I have the first look, I think something like 'Oh, no...It's just a half-page one.' and then I remember that it's you. You can do real magic in a really small place, and I often feel like...reading your shortest story is more satisfying than other people's 5000 words stories.
If you won't be a professional writer (I hope you already are), then you should be a teacher, because you can explain complex stuff in simple ways. After I finish reading your stories, I usually feel like "Oh, that could be the real message behind it all." and wonder, who the hell are you, having this sharp insight and understanding. I hope you'll continue with everything, amaze me more than I am, and spread the nakamaship love, because bl is not welcomed when it comes to One Piece, in my book. We need more nakamaship in this yaoi infected fanfiction world. :D
Cheers...