Reviews for Not So Lonely After all
ZexionLover411 chapter 2 . 5/17
So this is pretty much a very very mild crack fic
Horseland123 chapter 4 . 4/6
I couldn't hold in my my laughter when he shouted "DO NOT TOUCH MY WAFFLE GODESS" very amusing, don't loose that side
Horseland123 chapter 2 . 4/6
This story is so cute, I've never come across one were bugs and females get along...ecxpessiall you the spider, he sounds cute
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Sewage, insect eggs, holy poo and rats...
This is a bit weird... And Erik's first word was "shit" - honestly, I'm wary of continuing.
Smile chapter 22 . 8/18/2013
Can youPLEASE make a squel to this that's full of spiders and fluff. PLEASE ... with a waffle on top.
Phenomenally Extraordinary chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Guess whose back on fanfictionXD I love this story it's always so random, funny, and just very fluffy. What I love about your stories they're always so cute! I will continue to read your story tomorrow!:) Genipie is backXD why did I ever leave this site:)
Avenger Of The Impala chapter 22 . 11/15/2012
I just loved that story! It brought tears to my eyes and made my heart swell!
PhantomFan01 chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
PHLUPH! You can never have too much of it :) Love this story sad it's ended :(
CrazyPerson2671 chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
That. Was. BEAUTIFUL! *Starts to sob of happiness.* You do what you do kid, GREAT JOB! PEACE!
13sapphire13 chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
AWEEEE Im glad that she is alive, and I'm glad that they are going to be together for ever. I also really glad that Erik got to meet her dad :) and that they saved the opera house with bugs. I will miss this story update. You are a great writer and I am glad that I was able to read this story from beginning to end.
GeekyGamerCat chapter 22 . 11/13/2012
that was cute but what about her wound how did it heal?
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
Nooooo! For the love of all waffles add another chapter soon or I will die!
VioletMorningstar chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
No Aracna live please! Don't die or I'm going to cry a lot please don't die!
CrazyPerson2671 chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
SHE BETTER NOT BE REALLY DEAD, WOMAN! I love that girl like my crazy ass friends, if she dies for real I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!
Fluffykitten chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
Pwease don't end this story with a sad note:c I want Erik to be happy in one story at least.