Reviews for Learning To Breathe!
Erin Salvatore chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
AWWWW! Such a beautiful moment!
Erin Salvatore chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
YAY! Loved the confrontation with Elena and Stefan. UGH, HE'S SUCH AN ASS!

Elijah's arrival at the end was awesome!
Erin Salvatore chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awesome! Keep going!
Jade2099 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Awwwww :)
brokenbride chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Very good story. I can't wait to see where you're going to take this. I wish that the show would go this way, but thats probably just wishful thinking. Please update soon!
LoveIsAlwaysLouder chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
I love this story! thanks so much for writing it! great job doll!
Girl96xoxo chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
oh my gosh this was really cute! It was a nice idea of Damon to take Elena to the beach to watch the sunset *_* He's so sweet!

I loved this chapter, so please update soon! ;)
nika black chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Thank you for such amazing story, I like it very much. You could describe all characters so carefully. I just couldn't stop reading. It was wonderful, thank you.

P. S. Please, May I translate it into Russian?
nika black chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Oh, wow, it was very interesting. I really enjoyed reading. Thank you very much. I liked the way you described Elijah and other characters. It was very interesting.

. Please, may i translate your fanfic into would be so kind of you to letme do it, please.
madlen161 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Very well written! Thanks for that :-)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
It was moments like these that I felt so vulnerable, because it was like he could see into my soul. Damon knew me, knew me on a level so profound, it was crazy.

*sigh*
babyer5 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I love this story. I hope you continue it!
Jade2099 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
This is an amazing beginning...and sure hope that it's not going to stop there! :)
Girl96xoxo chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
hey, i think this is really good so far! You should definitely continue! Please update soon ;)
HarBar17 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Love It. I've pretty much read all of your stories, and I absolutely love this one! Update soon(: