Reviews for Partners
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh :o

So sweet! And so well-written. I love the comparison of Paris "then" and Paris "now," and I think you handled the Gibbs situation very well.

I loved reading this; thank you for sharing!

-Soph
ncischick09 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is some of the best writing I've seen in a long time...you have a talented way of mixing romance with believability in the characters. Great story! Can't wait to read more of them!
Robern chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
very very good
lacey1981 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is really excellent. Very true to character.
icarus abides chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was fantastic! I'm so happy when I wade through enough stories on here to finally find a fic that makes my nit. :). Will definitely have to go check out your other ones now.
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Love This!
easylion chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Great! And YES an update for something permanent! I've waited ages for an update! ) Thank you!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is a fine, fine story.

And so in character.

it made me happy to read it on a Sunday morning!
I'm Feeling Puckish chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Such a cute story. I really enjoyed it! :)
brightblue chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Aw, this was great. Very in character, perfectly imagined.
mprmusings chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
What a perfect one-shot to greet me after the day i have had. I was happy to have an alert that there was something from you to read, i was hoping for an update to something permanent but this is definitely a fabulous one-shot!

that said, re: your a/n...YEAH! I actually just want back and re-read the story and looking at the calendar wondering if you were back from your 4-week adventure. i am excited to know that there will be an update. thank you for sharing your stories with us
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Meh.

*is madly in love with this story*

Your use of parantheticals was brilliant. Everything was brilliant. YOU are brilliant!