Reviews for Phantom Hunt
kemwilson chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
More more!
Captain Monster Masher chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
I am once again captivated. I look forward to reading more!
Margaret chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Oh yay! You updated! I was curious to see if you had, and lo-and-behold you had, so kudos to you. I enjoy the read since it's a different take on Dean. Plus, this is much better to read than to watch season 7 of Supernatural. Update soon!
ccase13 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
It is so hard to see Dean in such bad shape. I hope he eventually forgives Sam for giving the doctor his background details.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Very, very good chapter! Suspenseful. Can't wait to see what's next. :)
gr8read chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Woohoo!

Loving Dean snapping!

Woohoo!
tvj12 chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
It's sad to see Dean snap like that, but a very real possibility. Good job on Sam for emptying Dean's gun. Can't wait to see where you take this next! -tvj12
Hundley chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Wow, what a good chapter. I love a look at an out of control Dean Winchester. You captured his palpitating rage so well. Go ahead, take him belfry bat nuts. I was hoping the show would do that, but no such luck, so I'll enjoy it here. Great update.
ackeberlynn chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Wow.

I don't know what surprised me more, the fact that Dean was so far gone or that Sam couldn't even get through to him.

Powder keg, indeed.

When does this story take place? I can't remember if you mentioned it or not. Because I'm thinking - post hell, post losing Bobby and everyone else. But so far the only mentions I think have been John and Mary W. Which is fine. Just wondering. :)

Can't wait for the next up date, Dean's breakdown and subsequent healing, and hopefully lots of TLC from Sam!
becs chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
wow i could feel deans anger and confusion. Is this real and why does the doctor know so much? Can't wait to find out :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Ops, doc, I think you might have pissed Dean off, just a little... And you know what happens to people who face Winchester's anger, right? xD

This is nice! Waiting for the next chapt ;)

Kisses

Rosetta
Beckydaspatz chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
His brother is glued to the doctor's face and to the file in his hands, seeming to be patiently waiting to hear the next chapter of the story; of his story.-I really, REALLY love that! It's chilling to see just how far gone Dean really is. NICE job!

It's like he's been hit by a bolt of lightning, the shudder that rips through Dean's frame as those two words break the confines of Smith's mouth and slam into him effectively snapping him out of his trance and reigniting the storm forever brewing beneath the surface. He doesn't even notice when it happens; only a slight breeze flutters across his skin as Dean reclaims the gun and surges forward, a growl thundering past his lips and the barrel focused on the invisible bulls eye that seems to be painted right onto the doctor's forehead.-DAYUM! How is that Dr. not wetting himself right now? I know I would be a quivering puddle of want *coughs* Oh I mean FEAR right about now. :P

The echo of the initial sound makes all three of them flinch. It takes him and the man who is the current focus of Dean's anger one more click to realize where the noise is emanating from. The gun held firmly in the hunter's hand is being fired; Dean's finger presses down over and over against the trigger, each time reverberating a hollow pop into the doctor's head.

He can't help but think that his brother would have killed him, in cold blood, without so much as a hesitation. He is rooted to the spot, sure that the magnitude of what he just witnessed slowly working itself into the expression on his face.

When the clicking finally stops and Dean stands motionless, the eerie quiet that descends upon the trio is broken only by the intermittent sound of rushed breathing.

When his brother starts to move again, he watches in fascination at the way in which he calmly unloads the gun and checks the clip before snapping it back into place and bringing it to point to the floor, shaking his head slowly as he does. The thud of the weapon as it hits the ground ripples through the walls of the office and the way Dean's back tenses and how he rolls his head tells him everything up to now has been the warm up act.

The last straw has just been broken, and he and the doctor are about to get a front row seat to what happens when Dean really starts to lose his cool.-Amazing! What an ending! I can honestly say I flinched when he pulled the trigger! WONDERFUL job my friend, and how nice to see you back here. We've missed you!
Sharlot chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Whoa! That was intense! Nice to see an update to this story! Dean's in a pretty scary state right about now! I'm looking forward to seeing how the doctor deals with "Dean-unleashed", here!

Bring it on! Lovely chappie! I'm ready for more!
tvj12 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I like this story. For the first parts you totally had me re-reading the chapters and picturing one brother in the role, then going back to swap roles. I like the direction you picked, and it is always interesting to see how their messed up lives would be taken in a psychological setting with someone who is aware of the supernatural. Hope you continue this someday! -tvj12
Margaret chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
I cannot wait to see where this is going!