Reviews for Mystery Man
hurricaneclaw chapter 21 . 5/29/2012
Aww D: Don't let the grammar Nazis get to you.

... Aww. I was hoping Ed would leave Harry in the amazon all alone for a month with a riddle ;A; Just like the good ol' times. But I guess they don't have time for that, huh?
UniCryin chapter 21 . 5/29/2012
Well, I ADORE this story and am very happy you're writing it, so: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING AN AWESOME STORY! :D
TheHomerow chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
I'm so sorry to hear you've been getting not entirely supporting reviews. I absolutely love your story, each chapter leaves me more and more impressed. As always, I'm excited to read your next update, no matter how much time it takes.
Kanathia chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
I feel bad that people have been giving you reviews complaining about such small things. Even with an editor you're likely to miss small things like capitalization every once in a while. If you'd like a beta editor I'll offer my services to you. I'm already betaing for another author who needs it far more than you do.

That said, I'm enthralled with this story at the moment. I can't wait for more! I'm sort of hooked on the way you've portrayed Ed, and I seriously want to know who these people after him are. Well, here's to hoping the rest of your week goes better.

kanathia
BOBOBOBO chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
Great update!.

And i can see why you're mad, i'd be pretty dang ticked if that happened to me.

as for grammar, don't worry about it, to me grammar isn't such a big deal that i would bother anyone about it unless it actually confused me (which isn't that often) and once people realise that some author's are to busy to make sure that every little word is spelled correctly they'll forget about it and go on with the story.

And speaking of the story, once again it was great!.

Keep up the good work!.

Peace out!.
Honda Natsuka chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
I love the chapter's title. 'Chapter 21'. So creative. You inspire me. XD

Haha, joking. Love the chapter!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
Shouldn't Harry have said "professor" Dumbledore, and not just Dumbledore? Quite rude of him to do that, even if he was too shock.
Kanathia chapter 20 . 5/27/2012
Interesting story. I'm really hooked on it now. I'm curious who the people after Ed are, and also about the training he'll put Luna and Harry through. Can't wait to read more!

Kanathia
yaoilover4 chapter 20 . 5/27/2012
more? it's... interesting. Hope you up date soon.

Ja'ne!
DruidFWY chapter 20 . 5/25/2012
I came upon this curious fic by chance while searching for decent crossovers. I really like this premise a lot, a breath of fresh air if you will, from the bulk of FMA/HP crossovers. Most talk about Edward recently got transported from Amestris and relied heavily on Dumbledore as a guide and teacher figure. I really enjoyed the fact that you give this Edward equal footing with Dumbledore and actually being OLDER than him! Allowing them to talk as actual equals. Never would have thought of this idea to Edward being an immortal Philosophers Stone Personified.

I like Edwards obviously different demeanor compared to the manga. He is certainly not as moody as his canon counterpart and plays around more, which I like.

Just so you know, Luna is my most FAVOURITE character in the HP series period! Sigh, such a shame she does not have a bigger role in canon. Interesting move on implying that her "Loony" persona is actually a mask of sorts to hide her emotions and true feelings, it is kind of like Naruto, hmm... It shows that Luna is aware of what is happening and how others think of her, this is kind of sad. Hope you provide more interactions with Edward and Luna other than serious matters. Would like to see how their friendship develops stonger.

Edward meeting Fairies is a nice feature, I can really imagine how cute they look like in a manga form. I am a big fan of Celtic mythology too.

I will be keeping an eye on this, update when you can. Great work so far.
Aletheias chapter 20 . 5/24/2012
Interesting! Nice descriptions, interesting twists! Please update soon!
Pirate Queen of the Century chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
... i'm already at chapter 20? ... i read it so fast! I'm too into it :P I LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i want to know more! :D
December-the-6th chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
Wow! this is amazing! can't wait to know what will happen to Ed! D
BOBOBOBO chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
Once again this has proven to be an excellent chapter!. keep up the good work!.

peace out!.
Fayneir chapter 20 . 5/16/2012
Brilliant fic so far. Some spelling mistakes crop up regularly, Albus being spelt Albas being the most frequent one.

Looking forward to more.