Reviews for Mystery Man
December-the-6th chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
Wow! this is amazing! can't wait to know what will happen to Ed! D
BOBOBOBO chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
Once again this has proven to be an excellent chapter!. keep up the good work!.

peace out!.
Fayneir chapter 20 . 5/16/2012
Brilliant fic so far. Some spelling mistakes crop up regularly, Albus being spelt Albas being the most frequent one.

Looking forward to more.
December-the-6th chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Damn! This is great! D
Winter's Folly chapter 19 . 5/14/2012
" "I-I'm Creevey, Collin Creevey. I'm a second year Gryffindor." "

dennis is the younger creevey brother, I beleive.
Winter's Folly chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
" mentioned the Father, and Albus heard you. He, and now the others, want to know who the Feather is. I alr "

control-f that, please. i would like to know if it is intentional in that context.
Vendelareader chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
Don't worry your theories around father's philosopher stone made sense even without your explaination att the end :)

The chapter was really intresting so please update again, fast if you would!
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
After reading 20 chapters almost non-stop, the stop is sad, because there's no more yet... YOU MUST UPDATE THIS STORY OF AWESOmeNESS!
Lovestoread alot chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
How about one apprentice from each houses? :D.
UniCryin chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
Great chapter! I'm VERY interested in the person (persons?) who srote the letter. Please update! :D
the red panda alchemist chapter 20 . 5/7/2012
Oh noses! Someone's out to get Ed! D: That's so awesome but sad and l liked that Roy died of old age! That was cool and liked that Harry's going to try to be an alchemist with loony! Can't wait for more and soon l hope!

love the red panda alchemist
Sachiel Angelo chapter 20 . 5/7/2012
I wanna read the dairy too! Ed must feel lonely, I know I would when all my friends died and I am the only one left. Was there anyone that saw Ed leaving? I feel like it was too smooth, and because Ed did not look back I felt that he missed something.
Featherpen1800 chapter 20 . 5/7/2012
This is awesome, keep up the good work. :)
Magnus chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Mt. Silver was a region in the johto leauge/country. In the anime, it was the location of the Johto Leauge silver conference. In the games gold and silver, it was the location of the strongest trainer in the game.
Beloved Daughter chapter 19 . 5/6/2012
Interesting story. I love how independent Ed is. That and how he tweaks Dumbledore's beard. Heh.

I look forward to seeing how Ed will change the course of Harry's fifth year...
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »