Reviews for Mystery Man
Reishin Amara chapter 34 . 5/10/2013
Of course Harry is gonna be a fucking retard and nothing changes...as usual...Im starting to think Ed is in there simply more for plot expansion and humor.
Mcat9905 chapter 33 . 5/10/2013
AAAH OHMYGOSH I always love your chapters so much! How did you write grawp's language so well? And then Ed flipped if hermione! Like what? Keep up the quick updates!
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 33 . 5/9/2013
Oh dear... This is getting really good. :) Great chapter!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/9/2013
I curious to see how Draco will fit into all of this XD I like Draco 3 And YAY for Ed ! He remembered some stuff... Here's hoping he'll remember lots more.
Update soon... Looking forward to the next chappie! :D
kairi loves sora chapter 33 . 5/8/2013
Ha! Is that like the third time someone has dropped him in these last two chapters? Lol. Ed is a bit upset isn't he. He still gave them the toad. Lol. I knew he wouldn't like her even if he didn't remember. He really needs to remember soon it is starting to get to me. Although some of it is so funny. Looking forward to the next chapter. See ya
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 33 . 5/8/2013
This chapter is quite hilarious for me. What would the centaurs do to the pink abomination? I thought Gwarp is already an adult. Hope 'Serious' is not dead.
Mcat9905 chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
Since you were confused, the Harry potter term is floo. Flu is a fever, stuffy nose, etc (I caught the flu) which is why your computer liked it better.

As for the next chapter... Edward is probably going to end up in the department of mysteries due to that super evil third party tattoo his gut group, though I dunno why. Or you could completely scrap the idea of the ending of the book and orally run your own path, somehow making Harry and the gang appear wherever Ed goes. Either way, the two will somehow converge. And I can't wait for the next chapter!
kairi loves sora chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
Oh this isn't going to end well. Ed is in the forest right now. He he. Ed I hope you do something to Umbridge. I think it is going to be very funny. Looking forward to the next chapter. See ya
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 31 . 5/4/2013
Awesome! :D I can't wait for more!
CrystalSnow Dew chapter 31 . 5/4/2013
Thanks for updating Enjoyed it oh n please don;t abandon it :D
D.A-H.A chapter 31 . 5/4/2013
Awesome chapter, hope Ed gets his memory back soon, anyways please update soon!
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 31 . 5/4/2013
Don't be sad about no reviews. They must've been very busy. And I'm waiting for chapters. Now, who's those evil villains? And is Dumbledore that good in duel?
Mcat9905 chapter 31 . 5/4/2013
WHAT NO NO NO ABSOLUTELY NOT NOT ALLOWED YOU CAN NOT STOP THIS STORY! THAT WOULD LEAVE SUCH BIG GAPING 'wtf just happened?' HOLES IN YOUR STORY WHICH IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! This is like my favorite hp/fma crossover of all time, and I know that myself and a lot of other people would be very extremely sad if you quit (not to mention pissed).

That being said, I liked this chapter. I could totally see the Ed/Dumbledore in my mind as I read, which is awesome, and then there was Umbridge being evil... :) I can't wait to see where this story goes next!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/4/2013
NO DON'T ABANDON PLEEEASE! It's an amazing story, and I'd hate to see it end up like so many others!
kairi loves sora chapter 30 . 5/1/2013
Lol! Ed that was so funny. Somehow I knew the trees would get him. But for him to get hit and have to heal himself then remember how to get in was so funny. Great chapter. See ya
475 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »