Reviews for Mystery Man
Mcat9905 chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
Since you were confused, the Harry potter term is floo. Flu is a fever, stuffy nose, etc (I caught the flu) which is why your computer liked it better.

As for the next chapter... Edward is probably going to end up in the department of mysteries due to that super evil third party tattoo his gut group, though I dunno why. Or you could completely scrap the idea of the ending of the book and orally run your own path, somehow making Harry and the gang appear wherever Ed goes. Either way, the two will somehow converge. And I can't wait for the next chapter!
kairi loves sora chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
Oh this isn't going to end well. Ed is in the forest right now. He he. Ed I hope you do something to Umbridge. I think it is going to be very funny. Looking forward to the next chapter. See ya
Mariquita-Gatanegra chapter 31 . 5/4/2013
Awesome! :D I can't wait for more!
CrystalSnow Dew chapter 31 . 5/4/2013
Thanks for updating Enjoyed it oh n please don;t abandon it :D
D.A-H.A chapter 31 . 5/4/2013
Awesome chapter, hope Ed gets his memory back soon, anyways please update soon!
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 31 . 5/4/2013
Don't be sad about no reviews. They must've been very busy. And I'm waiting for chapters. Now, who's those evil villains? And is Dumbledore that good in duel?
Mcat9905 chapter 31 . 5/4/2013
WHAT NO NO NO ABSOLUTELY NOT NOT ALLOWED YOU CAN NOT STOP THIS STORY! THAT WOULD LEAVE SUCH BIG GAPING 'wtf just happened?' HOLES IN YOUR STORY WHICH IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! This is like my favorite hp/fma crossover of all time, and I know that myself and a lot of other people would be very extremely sad if you quit (not to mention pissed).

That being said, I liked this chapter. I could totally see the Ed/Dumbledore in my mind as I read, which is awesome, and then there was Umbridge being evil... :) I can't wait to see where this story goes next!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/4/2013
NO DON'T ABANDON PLEEEASE! It's an amazing story, and I'd hate to see it end up like so many others!
kairi loves sora chapter 30 . 5/1/2013
Lol! Ed that was so funny. Somehow I knew the trees would get him. But for him to get hit and have to heal himself then remember how to get in was so funny. Great chapter. See ya
WrightingSadist chapter 30 . 4/30/2013
Slightly slightly I've never read any of the Harry potter books or watched any of the movies and even I know this is beyond abnormal! At least I think I'm pretty sure Draco hates heromine. Anyway I love this story's it's one of my faves and I mean fav fav I can't wait for the rest!
kairi loves sora chapter 29 . 4/27/2013
Harry is now obsessed with trying to find Ed I mean really. I still love the Eddy thing. I can't believe that when he still had his memories that he put up with that. Love the minster of magic in this... No matter what he tells himself if Ed remembers that he is so going to get it. Draco is acting just a little strange it is so weird. Going good hope you update soon. See ya
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
not only did you reference mount silver(the mountain between the kanto and johto regions from pokemon gold and silver) but you een used...GARY?!are you sure you havnt played pokmon?
HipsterL chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
ZOMG did you always update that fast? MORE
Mariquita-Gatanegra chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
Awesome chapter! I'm not sure about the Dramione yet, but I'm not opposing it. :)
Dashita Tichou chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
Cute chappy! I really like how you had them study together in the library. I probably would never write anything like that, but it works out okay for now. Please update soon, and I'd like to see more from Edo!
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »