Reviews for Mystery Man
Iczhihal chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
XD Willy!

Ah Ed, "I want to finish the damn book".

Ooh, creative use for dragon blood. Never thought of it like that.
azura chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Great chapter! I am really looking forward to Willy seeing ed again and everyone meeting him... would definitely be interesting, specially between him and snape.
Reesie-cup4545 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
can you write longer chapters?
Butter is Found chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Yay! Chappie 3 is here! I am soo happy! Interesting name you made for Dumbledore. Willy. And nice thinking by the way of how Ed calls people.
GenoBeast chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
...I don't really get Snape's deal with arguing whether to include Edward...its not like they know each other. The fact that Edward kept in touch by letter but never visited Dumbledore seems odd and iffy plot device. Now if Edward was missing for a hundred years and then just showed up then that would make sense.
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Well obviously you modified the story timeline abit to make everything fit. I did like how you made the distinction between the philosophers stone and sorcerers stone.
CharlieandtheMoon chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
awesome. please update soon.
Dov5e chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Yah! I loved it! I can't wait for snape to see Ed! I can totally see Ed calling dumbledore "willy" please continue ur awesome work!
yomoe13 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
haha! WILLY! ill never be able to look at him the same way again XD
TheHomerow chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
So far I'm very into this story. It's very well written and seems pretty in character so far. I'm interested to see what DOES bring Ed back, despite the fact that he said he couldn't. And what will Dumbledore say when he sees that Ed hasn't aged at all? I'm excited for your next chapter! Oh boy, and Snape meeting Ed? Can't wait.
Hakumaruu chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
just like others have said this is different from other stories. it has got my interet and really hope that you update soon again. ;D
TristaDin chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Another good chapter. Makes sense that Ed is more into his research than "the greater good", lol. He always was that way. And don't worry about getting chapters out quickly, I understand the hazy idea thing. I do it all the time, unfortunatly, then I get stuck and have to round up the plot bunnies and beg for ideas. Just focus on making a good product. If it's good, no one will mind a wait. Go at you own pace.

Looking forward to this story!
Butter is Found chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Please update more chapters! I want to know what Ed would do along with Dumbledore! I love this fic by the way! Update soon!
HellNyte chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Looks interesting hope you keep it up
4 is for Clover chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
This is very interesting so far. I'm looking forward to Snape's first meeting with Edward.
488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »