Reviews for Mystery Man
Hakumaruu chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
just like others have said this is different from other stories. it has got my interet and really hope that you update soon again. ;D
TristaDin chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Another good chapter. Makes sense that Ed is more into his research than "the greater good", lol. He always was that way. And don't worry about getting chapters out quickly, I understand the hazy idea thing. I do it all the time, unfortunatly, then I get stuck and have to round up the plot bunnies and beg for ideas. Just focus on making a good product. If it's good, no one will mind a wait. Go at you own pace.

Looking forward to this story!
Butter is Found chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Please update more chapters! I want to know what Ed would do along with Dumbledore! I love this fic by the way! Update soon!
HellNyte chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Looks interesting hope you keep it up
One of the Colorless chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
This is very interesting so far. I'm looking forward to Snape's first meeting with Edward.
azurs chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I'm finding myself very intrigued by your story. It has a strong start and I love how Edward is being portrayed and so happy his not obsessed with going home (thought I do enjoy many stories like that but its been done). Something I'm curious about is what harry potter book this is going to be set in? I understand its after FMA:B but couldn't figure out which HP. Keep up the good work :)
The Man chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I'm interested. Continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I find your idea quite interesting. Most FMA/HP fics have Ed obsessed with trying to get home. I find the idea of him trying to create a mirror to see his loved ones refreshing. I also like that Ed wasn't catapulted forward in time just so he can meet "the golden trio". Not that I'm against that. It's just that it's so cliche... So, I'm intrigued to see where this story goes.
Dov5e chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This sounds really interesting. Are you going to include Harry potter and company in the next chapter?
Butter is Found chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Interesting... Can't wait to read the next chapter!
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Yay! The Gate's being cool! And moderately nice.
yomoe13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
haha i like how dumbfounded truth was :P it really is his turn :D
TristaDin chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is a very unique point of story telling for this crossover. I look forward to seeing on how you expand on it, my curiousity has been peaked.
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32