Reviews for Mystery Man
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
not only did you reference mount silver(the mountain between the kanto and johto regions from pokemon gold and silver) but you een used...GARY?!are you sure you havnt played pokmon?
HipsterL chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
ZOMG did you always update that fast? MORE
Mariquita-Gatanegra chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
Awesome chapter! I'm not sure about the Dramione yet, but I'm not opposing it. :)
Dashita Tichou chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
Cute chappy! I really like how you had them study together in the library. I probably would never write anything like that, but it works out okay for now. Please update soon, and I'd like to see more from Edo!
Mcat9905 chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
Great chapters! I liked the way hermione and the slytherins were being kinda truce-y. It was a nice change. Perhaps some foreshadowing? ;)

Hope to see even more alerts for this story soon, I can never get enough of them!
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 29 . 4/23/2013
The chapter is good. Wait Corny Fudge Brownies is the culprit behind Ed's memory loss? Kill Fudge bar NOW!
Mcat9905 chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
Oh WOW. I was thinking that these chapters seemed really familiar, and then I realized that they were edited re-updates of previous chapters. That, or fanfiction was trolling me when it sent all those emails. xD glad to read this story again, though, it's definitely been one of my favorites!
Artist2009 chapter 28 . 4/23/2013
thanks for the chap. :)
with your teeth, i expect it is the enamel coming away or it could be decay. you may not be feeling pain because it's so bad the tooth died. i could be wrong though, so go get it checked. if you've had a root canal or a filling on it before, that could be it also.
Mariquita-Gatanegra chapter 28 . 4/23/2013
I'm no dentist, so I have no idea... Sorry.

Great chapter! I'm loving the tension, it's so visible!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/23/2013
The tooth discolouration may be due to fluoride. It can cause staining and splotchiness in teeth, but it usually effects more then one, particularly the front few. Go and see a dentist just in case though.
Drag0nf1y chapter 28 . 4/23/2013
Great going so far.

Just one thing: when you re-uploaded the chapters you uploaded the same chapter for both chapter 26 and 27. As in repeated the same chapter twice.

Anyway. Keep going! Looking forward to more.
HipsterL chapter 28 . 4/22/2013
Woah, that was like, lightning fast. Awesome!
Mcat9905 chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
DAMN. Just... Wow. That has to be a new record for any story I've read. Ever. I was just sitting around, doodling, when I got like 8 emails from fanfiction telling me that I had 8 new chapters to read. Like, what? I was so excited! And then the chapter was awesome, and I totally knew what was going on, and EVERYTHING WAS GREAT! But it's like midnight, and in very much sleep deprived, so ill be reading the test of those... Tomorrow.

My week was wonderful, thank you or 'caring'. I hope this week is even bettr for you ;)
TheGlobalFlower chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
Or not! I got so excited I didn't check the chapter... :(
Oh well, I hope you get over your block soon!
TheGlobalFlower chapter 21 . 4/22/2013