Reviews for Mystery Man
Drag0nf1y chapter 28 . 4/23/2013
Great going so far.

Just one thing: when you re-uploaded the chapters you uploaded the same chapter for both chapter 26 and 27. As in repeated the same chapter twice.

Anyway. Keep going! Looking forward to more.
HipsterL chapter 28 . 4/22/2013
Woah, that was like, lightning fast. Awesome!
Mcat9905 chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
DAMN. Just... Wow. That has to be a new record for any story I've read. Ever. I was just sitting around, doodling, when I got like 8 emails from fanfiction telling me that I had 8 new chapters to read. Like, what? I was so excited! And then the chapter was awesome, and I totally knew what was going on, and EVERYTHING WAS GREAT! But it's like midnight, and in very much sleep deprived, so ill be reading the test of those... Tomorrow.

My week was wonderful, thank you or 'caring'. I hope this week is even bettr for you ;)
TheGlobalFlower chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
Or not! I got so excited I didn't check the chapter... :(
Oh well, I hope you get over your block soon!
TheGlobalFlower chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
OHHHH Double update! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :D
kairi loves sora chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
Draco is helping him ok that is a little odd. I love the fairies they are so funny. I think that Ed will have their names burnt into his skin soon. Because really I don't think he will remember them again. I just love how they call him Eddy lol. I know that it is a safe place but somehow I don't like the fact that they are taking him to the garden. It may be a bit dangerous. So looking forward to the next chapter. See ya
wolf fullmoon chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
This is awesome, Ed is amazing
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
Fairies are back! Yay! :D Great chapter.
Mustang's Inferno chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
Coolio! This was a pretty cute chapter. Keep up the good work!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
I wonder what happened during the time Ed was out. Like how did he end up at the Malfoy's mansion, and who stripped him nude.
HipsterL chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
Finally an update! Thank you.
Mcat9905 chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
Thank goodness or regular updates. I swear, I couldn't tell which fma/hp story this one was until the fairies showed up. Hope to see something up soon, and good luck with your jobs! :)
Dashita Tichou chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
Maybe I should change my pen name to Dashita Taicho... That would make more sense and I keep typing it that way anyways...
Anywho, so CUTE! XD The fairies are absolutely adorable in this! And I can't believe I forgot about this story...! Please update again soon, I really wanna see what happens to Edo-kun next!
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
At least Voldi-boy won't get Ed. Phew.

So Ed has a serious case of amnesia? By that egyptian evil?
HirotoHonda chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
Hello!

I really like your story. I'm fan of HP and FMA. Most i like the unique idea of ed being older than in Fma. I haven't seen much from the school and i'm ok with it. Just keep focusing on Ed and his story and everything will go well.
Ty for great reading experience.
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »