Reviews for Within The Confines Of Time
Guest chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
I hope you haven't abandoned this story. Its pretty good and deserves to be completed.
rarcher chapter 19 . 7/3/2014
Awww so Data didnt already have spot in this timeline eh? poo :P
rarcher chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
I had to laugh even more with Geordi giving relationship and romance advice, this coming from the guy that in TNG sucks so horribly with the ladies :P
rarcher chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
I had to chuckle at Tasha's 'father' comment to Q :P
rarcher chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
A nice warm story you've written here, though I guess the only question I got to nitpick was why they just didnt scan for human life signs? Given no others likely would be there in this time point and we know they can do so when its just so few they could have beamed her up then without anyone the wiser...
Guest chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
he esperado milenios y me quedo preocupada otra vez por Tasha y Data. continua pronto, por favor.
JustLivingToLive chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
As I said before a beautiful piece of work
nathasa39 chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
Ha sido un tiempo, pero ha valido la pena y me ha encantado. Genial.
JustLivingToLive chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
Data and Tasha could never become boring! I love this story and everything about it!
Shoshana17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Fantastic story line and great characterizations. They feel very really. Keep up the good work!
Wildfire1980 chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
Hey Viperusm,
Thanks for your review, I tried to PM you but it said that you had disabled that feature. So far, there isn't a sequel to this story. I'm actually still working on it, just haven't updated it in a while because of the new story I'm working on right now. But I will try to get it updated for you guys soon...Thanks again for the review!
Viperus chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
This is brilliant. Is there a sequel? There should totaly be a sequel.
crvenashkorpija chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Wonderfull
nathasa39 chapter 26 . 1/28/2013
muy bueno, espero su actualizaciĆ³n.
kyra chapter 1 . 1/27/2013