Reviews for Within The Confines Of Time
Guest chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
he esperado milenios y me quedo preocupada otra vez por Tasha y Data. continua pronto, por favor.
JustLivingToLive chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
As I said before a beautiful piece of work
nathasa39 chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
Ha sido un tiempo, pero ha valido la pena y me ha encantado. Genial.
JustLivingToLive chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
Data and Tasha could never become boring! I love this story and everything about it!
Shoshana17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Fantastic story line and great characterizations. They feel very really. Keep up the good work!
wildfire1980 chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
Hey Viperusm,
Thanks for your review, I tried to PM you but it said that you had disabled that feature. So far, there isn't a sequel to this story. I'm actually still working on it, just haven't updated it in a while because of the new story I'm working on right now. But I will try to get it updated for you guys soon...Thanks again for the review!
Viperus chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
This is brilliant. Is there a sequel? There should totaly be a sequel.
crvenashkorpija chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Wonderfull
nathasa39 chapter 26 . 1/28/2013
muy bueno, espero su actualización.
kyra chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
hey on
Guest chapter 26 . 1/26/2013
jejejeje ante la imagen descrita por Tasha, espero mi cesárea con menos argumentos. gracias por continuar y si, sera bueno saber lo que opinan los altos mandos sobre un Data papá.
wildfire1980 chapter 25 . 12/24/2012
I had considered expanding the story but I'm still not sure...I thought about following the couple throughout the pregnancy and the wedding and allowing the epilogue to take place a few years down the road after the two had been married for some time.

And then I've also thought about just having the epilogue as the final chapter but it featuring multiple scenes throughout the couples life...Not sure if that would be a little confusing to the reader's though...We'll see what plays out in my head. If I do decide to go further with it, I'll let you guys know. :-)
Liz Wilson chapter 25 . 12/24/2012
Best chapter yet. Still feels somewhat unfinished to me though - perhaps an epilogue? Thx for your hard work.
nathasa39 chapter 25 . 12/22/2012
Ha sido una historia maravillosa, si añade un epilogo puede estar segura de que lo leeré y sus otras historias también, me gusta su trabajo y como hace su interpretación de los personajes.
Trekke1 chapter 25 . 12/22/2012
I'm going to be honest here...well, I guess you would expect that, so scratch that opener. Anyhow, as a reader, I wouldn't really care about the relationships going on between Data's parents so much as the relationship going on between Data and Sela. To me, that would be much more interesting...and a little less creepy (age preference due to my rather overactive imagination that can successfully picture just about anything, especially since I've seen the appearances of both older characters in question...heh).