Reviews for A Day at the Space Zoo
brightflare chapter 10 . 7/4
Very good story!
CeliaEquus chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
This really feels like it could have been an episode. Maybe you should type it into script form and send it to the BBC? Or to the cast members? I'm sure they'd love it.
pointlesspostits chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
I love this so much! I'm sad to see the end. Everything was just so perfect and Dwarf-esque, if this isn't in the new series (They finished filming it, eeeep xD)then I'm going to shoot someone! ;)

Thanks for writing this, it was amazing :D

pointlesspostits chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
Awesome chapter! Your Cat is perfectly in character - I always see him in my head when I read this. This fic is effortlessly brilliant,I cannot tell you how much I love it :)

Please update soon!

Also, Happy Birthday!
cazflibs chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
Happy Birthday! 24 is a great age. I'm officially hurtling towards 30... ;-)

Another great chapter. Intriguing twist re: Grace/leopard
CazEvelyn chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
Hee! Loving your similes, they do make me giggle. And intriguing ending...looking forward to reading more!
pointlesspostits chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
Ahhh, Loved this chapter! The bit with the lasers, pure comedy genius xD

Please update soon!

CazEvelyn chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
This story is fab! How did I miss it before? (That's what having a 3 month old bab will do to you!) Excellent characterisation, brilliant action description, and giggle-out-loud one-liners. Fantastic work!
pointlesspostits chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Wonderful, and brilliantly funny. Your plot is good and very Dwarf-esque too. I look forward to future updates :)

pointlesspostits chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Ok, I officially love this fic, and I've only read a chapter. It's really good, and you write all of the characters really well.

I'm going to read the rest now,

Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is so funny! I love how everyone is so in character. I like the "Complete History of Glue" book joke, and how Rimmer was like "Deal!" Can't wait to read the next chapter! Excellent work so far!
Butterflygirl113 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is wonderfully funny. :-) I was laughing all through the first paragraph, especially at "mid-fragilist." It's a charming little story and perfectly in-character (how you write Cat is very impressive; I can never really get the feel for him). I really enjoyed the way the service bots were written, and Kryten's catty internal response to their inferiority to mechanoids. It's just all around clever and lovely and I'd love to see a continuation if you'd ever want to write it. :)