Reviews for Love Stories and Tournaments of Lies
Gracie chapter 72 . 4/20
Best. Fanfic. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
YYY0703 chapter 72 . 12/26/2017
I feel so lucky finding this story. I finished it in 3days and I am definitely gonna re-read it. It is so beautiful. It's both extremely creative and absolutely make sense. Thank you so much for fulfilling my fantasy of Sherlock and Molly.
bee.zippy chapter 72 . 12/3/2017
Wow. I’ve read pretty many Sherlolly stories but this one has everythingeveryone (I mean everyone!) in character, a great mystery, and a believable story as to how Molly and Sherlock get together. I will definitely be back to read this one again. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us readers!
kaoruca chapter 66 . 11/28/2017
I thought that the antidote was in fact the poison (so that Sherlock would have been in fact her murderer), but that he would have figured out before doing it. It made more sense to me.
But I like your story. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 25 . 10/26/2017
I like this story so far. Its sweet and cute. Sherlock being influenced by silly romance movies makes a scary amount of sense.
In this chapter he orders a bottle of icewine. You can't really drink a bottle of that. Its basically made from raisins and overly sweet. But I m just going to go with sherlock having deleted his wine info from his harddrive and they will have a good laugh over sherlock not knowing everything.
Aphraelsan chapter 72 . 10/10/2017
I love to come back and read this story periodically. It is so beyond fantastic! It was a large part of what brought Sherlolly into being my OTP. You crafted such an exciting, angsty, passionate, and moving storyline while keeping the characters in character as they grew. So perfect!
WonderWomanForEver chapter 41 . 5/27/2017
A really intense chapter. I didn't expect it to get so intimate but I'm genuinely positively surprised by it. Your story's plot is golden and every chapter is literally a plot twist. One of the best Sherlolly fics I've read. You'll see more reviews from me...
WonderWomanForEver chapter 23 . 5/16/2017
Great story. Lovely plot and simply enough to be intriguing. I love every word of it.
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 72 . 4/29/2017
Wonderful story. love happy endings :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/23/2017
Just leaving reviews again since I am a silent reader, so sorry for that. However, your story is just amazing, rereading it again and again and again. I can't help but write these down (better late than never). Lovely indeed
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Awesome
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2017
love to phone number. favorite song
LovesToRead2016 chapter 49 . 2/24/2017
Mycroft was brilliant! So well done, thank you.
LovesToRead2016 chapter 48 . 2/24/2017
The end was so funny.
LovesToRead2016 chapter 47 . 2/24/2017
Thank you so much for the note. I was going to do a search on the chemicals, but your research was perfect.
1,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »