Reviews for Love Stories and Tournaments of Lies
WonderWomanForEver chapter 41 . 5/27
A really intense chapter. I didn't expect it to get so intimate but I'm genuinely positively surprised by it. Your story's plot is golden and every chapter is literally a plot twist. One of the best Sherlolly fics I've read. You'll see more reviews from me...
WonderWomanForEver chapter 23 . 5/16
Great story. Lovely plot and simply enough to be intriguing. I love every word of it.
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 72 . 4/29
Wonderful story. love happy endings :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/23
Just leaving reviews again since I am a silent reader, so sorry for that. However, your story is just amazing, rereading it again and again and again. I can't help but write these down (better late than never). Lovely indeed
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/23
Awesome
love to phone number. favorite song
LovesToRead2016 chapter 49 . 2/24
Mycroft was brilliant! So well done, thank you.
LovesToRead2016 chapter 48 . 2/24
The end was so funny.
LovesToRead2016 chapter 47 . 2/24
Thank you so much for the note. I was going to do a search on the chemicals, but your research was perfect.
LovesToRead2016 chapter 46 . 2/24
I love a jealous Sherlock. :)
Then I have to stress that everything Sherlock has felt and done was a result of the chocolates. :(
LovesToRead2016 chapter 45 . 2/24
Your story is so wonderful and cruel at the same time. I adore the seemingly heartfelt, beautiful things that Sherlock will say to Molly, but it also crushes my soul a little each time since it is all just for Moriarty's game (at least for now).
LovesToRead2016 chapter 44 . 2/23
John teasing Sherlock was too funny and then you hit me with that clue I wasn't expecting.
LovesToRead2016 chapter 38 . 2/21
Oh, I'm so excited that this was true! I can't wait to read more!
LovesToRead2016 chapter 35 . 2/21
What a wonderful deduction, Mycroft!
LovesToRead2016 chapter 32 . 2/21
It's so creepy having Moriarty plan the dates in such detail. It would be awesome if Jim had fallen for Molly in those 3 dates they had (because she is incredible), and he's extra upset because Sherlock had her heart all along.
1,671 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »