Reviews for Love Stories and Tournaments of Lies
KaterinaRedbird chapter 72 . 9/20
Great story! I loved the idea of basing the conflict off of a love story! Great job with evolving Sherlovk'a character without making him seem out of character!
ravenwholock chapter 72 . 8/19
oh god there are so many feels right now that it should be criminal. i think by far this is the best portrayal of sherlock, molly, jim, john and mycroft. i have read almost all sherlock fics on this site and even a03 but this one is simply beyond words. you have done a phenomenal work on this, thank you for giving us the privilege of reading this.
The 5 of Spades chapter 6 . 7/12
God, I hated that song. My dad would play it all thr time and it's not even that good.
MissyH316 chapter 72 . 2/15
One of the best stories I've ever read here on f f . n e t - and there have been a lot of great ones. But if they ever made a movie about Sherlock and Molly's relationship, I'd LOVE for it to follow your story to a T. Thank you so much; you've done the "Sherlock" world most proud. Loved it, loved it, loved it!
MissyH316 chapter 41 . 2/14
WOWOWOWOWOWOW! *Warning to anyone who's seeing this review but not yet read the chapter: HANDLE WITH FIREPROOF GLOVES AND USE WELDER'S LENSES SO AS NOT TO BURN YOUR EYES OUT! Thank you for a VERY lovely, satisfying chappie!
MissyH316 chapter 39 . 2/14
Whew! This was hot ...and suspect it may get much hotter still as the story progresses! Er, uh ...well, I hope so anyway. ;-) lol What's cool too, about this chapter is that like all the ones before it, I could just SEE this happening on tv: Ben & Louise acting this out as SH and MH. Lucky Louise/Molly ...grrrrrr!
MissyH316 chapter 32 . 2/14
Ok - forgive me if I'm asking the obvious, but is Moriarty playing "girly" just to irritate Sherlock more than he would, anyway? OR would he really love to have a shag session with our favorite consulting detective?
MissyH316 chapter 31 . 2/14
Beautifully PERFECT chapter! You know all too well what we Ben-Addicts want to see! Hope Moffat & Gatiss get more of clue. ;-) Loved Molly baring her "claws" and loved Sherlock ...uh ...oh, yeah - loved Sherlock kissing her! Just all perfect! Well ...that is, up until that last little bit in the cab. Auggghh! Moriarty is like dog poo you stepped in and then just can't seem to get off the soles of your shoes and flush down the toilet where it belongs.
MissyH316 chapter 30 . 2/14
Bravo, Sherlock! Oh, wow - what spell has Moriarty cast over our hero to make him so much FUN? He's not only making Molly immensely enjoy herself, but he seems to be enjoying himself as well! And try to make amends to the foolish fangirls? "Who are you anyway, mister, and WHAT have you done with "my" Sherlock?" I could see where this could really, badly backfire on Moriarty as well as greatly enrich both Sherlock and Molly's lives when the battle's over (and JM loses, of course). Love is the most powerful force in the universe, and not even the fires of hell or the hatred of Satan can stand against it!
MissyH316 chapter 28 . 2/14
Hello - I'm LOVING this story so far! As being farily new to this"Sherlock" universe I've deduced over the past few weeks that there are some very intelligent readers AND writers here! I am mostly familiar with the "Phantom of the Opera" world, and have been very discriminatingly picky about what I read. Just like in probably all "worlds" of fan fic, the quality runs the gamut from professionally excellent to abysmally stupid. But I saw the accolades this story has received, so I thought I'd give it a shot - and you, dear writer, at definitely at the top of the quality scale! ;-) Your storytelling is compelling, and the characterizations are spot on!

Since brevity isn't my strong suit, I've merely given an overall summary of my thoughts so far in my opening paragraph. But there was one thing I juyst HAD to comment on about THIS chapter. Had I been in Molly's shoes when the silly fangirls approached Sherlock - knowing as she would, what was in store for them - I don't think I would've minded his actions so much (other than his usual over-the-top impoliteness in such a public setting). Because of Molly's own initial, overwhelming attraction to him, she could relate to these girls. But because of her being totally different than them in being an intelligent professional and with wisdom from years of dealing with Sherlock, well ... if it'd been me, *I* would probably been turning blue in the face in trying not to bust out laughing at the whole scene. ;-)

Anyway - I'm off to read more, so onward I go!
Miss Whiddlesmort chapter 1 . 1/29
I just read the whole fic, I loved! Hope to know from you soon and also to read the novel you were writting, cheers!
aurelieg714 chapter 12 . 1/24
Hmm I like the reference to Judas that you put in there. Almost didn't catch it!
aurelieg714 chapter 5 . 1/24
Gahhh it's so awful of Moriarty to have Sherlock play with Molly's emotions like that.
Awesome story!
aurelieg714 chapter 4 . 1/24
Poor Molly... And what's up with those dots?
1,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »