Reviews for Love Stories and Tournaments of Lies
Starviking chapter 28 . 7/26
Well, him being an ass WAS inevitable, so it's good they got that out of the way and can now relax for the rest of the date. LOL
Starviking chapter 24 . 7/26
I love this chapter! Sherlock is a much sweeter man than he thinks he is.
Starviking chapter 8 . 7/25
Y'know, You should have had Sherlock and Molly watch the 30's adaption of Romeo and Juliet. Basil (40's Sherlock Holmes) Rathbone plays Tybalt in that.
Starviking chapter 7 . 7/25
Soooooo...Moriarty is being a matchmaker?!
Starviking chapter 6 . 7/25
Ack! I own that song! And "Stayin' Alive"!
That was lovely.
Oh shit
rubyred753 chapter 72 . 4/14
Great story, although...an appearance by Captain Jack would have been epic!
Kittenmommy chapter 72 . 3/25
Lovely, lovely fic! I enjoyed it immensely! :D
ZimFan21 chapter 34 . 2/27
Really great story so far! I just wanted to chime in on this chapter because you mentioned See's chocolates. I'm sure your other readers probably glanced over it, but it's pretty awesome to know you reside in CA, or are at least from there! They probably don't have that in London, but we'll let that slide.
Nelsh chapter 72 . 1/24
OH MY GOD!
This story is perfect. It made me feel so many emotions. It was so amazingly writen. It had wonderful sotryline. Characters were just right. I mean - there was the angry/funny chemistry between Sherlock and John, the insane/calculativ mind of Moriarty, the British Goverment/brothe Mycroft, mousy/bold Molly. Everything! I fell in love with this story. It was wonderful, beautiful, admirable and... well, simply perfect.
I loved the songs, too. I always skipped to the end of the chapter to see of there will be any references to them, so I could listen to them while reading. ;)
Thank you so much for this perfect story. It made my day. My family members couldn't understand why I spent whole day on computer, but I simply couldn't stop myself from reading.
As I said - perfect!
little-red-wolf-5793 chapter 72 . 1/5
Bloody brilliant! Loved every moment of it. Very sad it's over :(
nuts4nargles chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
I just started this story today and I just want to say that I love it! And every time a new romantic comedy is mentioned I find myself grinning like an idiot since, being a girl, I have seen every one of them! And I find it hilarious to imagine Sherlock watching them! Well anyway, I love your story!
NelumboGryffindor chapter 72 . 11/9/2014
Awesome...
Loved it all..
Even the songs..which I was sure I won't like..but you have a good nose for them,..perfect song for every occasion and feeling..
Hope you write another novella soon..
Eilis G chapter 72 . 10/29/2014
Aww it was amazing I'm sad it's over :( Great job on it though; I would have never been able to come up with an idea like this!
1,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »