Reviews for Love Stories and Tournaments of Lies
rubyred753 chapter 72 . 4/14
Great story, although...an appearance by Captain Jack would have been epic!
Kittenmommy chapter 72 . 3/25
Lovely, lovely fic! I enjoyed it immensely! :D
ZimFan21 chapter 34 . 2/27
Really great story so far! I just wanted to chime in on this chapter because you mentioned See's chocolates. I'm sure your other readers probably glanced over it, but it's pretty awesome to know you reside in CA, or are at least from there! They probably don't have that in London, but we'll let that slide.
Nelsh chapter 72 . 1/24
OH MY GOD!
This story is perfect. It made me feel so many emotions. It was so amazingly writen. It had wonderful sotryline. Characters were just right. I mean - there was the angry/funny chemistry between Sherlock and John, the insane/calculativ mind of Moriarty, the British Goverment/brothe Mycroft, mousy/bold Molly. Everything! I fell in love with this story. It was wonderful, beautiful, admirable and... well, simply perfect.
I loved the songs, too. I always skipped to the end of the chapter to see of there will be any references to them, so I could listen to them while reading. ;)
Thank you so much for this perfect story. It made my day. My family members couldn't understand why I spent whole day on computer, but I simply couldn't stop myself from reading.
As I said - perfect!
little-red-wolf-5793 chapter 72 . 1/5
Bloody brilliant! Loved every moment of it. Very sad it's over :(
nuts4nargles chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
I just started this story today and I just want to say that I love it! And every time a new romantic comedy is mentioned I find myself grinning like an idiot since, being a girl, I have seen every one of them! And I find it hilarious to imagine Sherlock watching them! Well anyway, I love your story!
NelumboGryffindor chapter 72 . 11/9/2014
Awesome...
Loved it all..
Even the songs..which I was sure I won't like..but you have a good nose for them,..perfect song for every occasion and feeling..
Hope you write another novella soon..
Eilis G chapter 72 . 10/29/2014
Aww it was amazing I'm sad it's over :( Great job on it though; I would have never been able to come up with an idea like this!
Eilis G chapter 71 . 10/29/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YESSSSS! I AM SO HAPPY! Ok so I took an online test for what character I would be and I got Molly, so in my head I am engaged to Sherlock! -If only in real life *tear* -
Eilis G chapter 69 . 10/29/2014
Good, I was right :) She lives and she and Sherlock are free to love happily! Yay! You know just because I said that something else is going to happen. I really hope not! Oh, and nice "sedative lip balm" just like the type River Song uses in Doctor Who (well, close enough).
Eilis G chapter 68 . 10/29/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO! I REALLY HOPE THAT SHE IS JUST UNCONSCIOUS RIGHT NOW! BECAUSE IF NOT I'M GONNA CRY AND SCREAM AND DIE
Eilis chapter 24 . 10/26/2014
HOLY CRAP DOCTOR WHO-SHERLOCK CROSSOVER YES! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Even if it isn't actually the Doctor and Sherlock, it is still two fandoms colliding, so once more, thank you!
Eilis G chapter 41 . 10/27/2014
You said in previous chapters Molly's middle name was Kathleen. In this chapter Sherlock said Molly Elizabeth. Which one is correct? I thought it was Kathleen but maybe not
Eilis G chapter 39 . 10/27/2014
Hahaha I just took a "What Sherlock Character Are You Quiz" two days ago! I got Molly! I am so happy I got her because I love her and Sherlock together, so if I am Molly, then I can (in my head) be with Sherlock, because who wouldn't want to be with him! By the way, I am loving this story so far! I know it will only get better! Oh, and what is the name of the story you said you were writing with Captain Jack Harkness and Molly crossover? Thanks!
1701dragonflies chapter 72 . 9/28/2014
I read this story in one sitting and I must say that it's one of the top multi chapter Vic s I've read for this fandom. Everything about it was spot-on (although the glutton for punishment in me would have liked to have seen more of their time apart after the split to see just how adrift they were) but this was wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing this story!
1,613 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »