Reviews for Breaching the SpaceTime Continuum
sooo gooood! hope to read more
:) Hope the rest is coming... :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
I can not wait until the next chapters come... the whole story is perfect! There's nothing I don't like... hope for more updates though :)
Yanlingrgc chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
interesting
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
This is such a good story... hope more ofr more chapters
SailorChronos1 chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I just discovered this story and so far it's extremely well-written from the various points-of-view. The banter between Reese and Finch is mostly in character, and I couldn't help but laugh when Finch finally got his revenge on Reese for all the teasing and innuendo! It's a shame this story wasn't completed, I believe that I would very much enjoy the resolution.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Keep the momentum going
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
What next will happen... this is really good
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
This is so good, so addicting... I cannot wait until the next chapters are coming!
farmgirl1964 chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
ROFLMAO!

Can't ... type ...

must come back...later to ... finish comment ... LOLOLOLOLOLL
callih chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
John would 'whine' about the cosmetic surgery clinic? well..yeah. he would. Good call Finch, on that one.

'John Reese had come to personify all of my hopes – for success as well as for personal redemption.' a powerful line..one of my favorites.

"I think that's... a bit premature, Harold," John croaked at me from the back seat. funny line! hahah

'John was able to do what all my knowledge and wealth had heretofore been unable to do: get results.' so many wonderful images created by your writing, condensed into the perfect statements.
callih chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
We get a view of Finch from one of his loyal, trusted employees who knew him before the accident. We see Finch as a guy with a heart, taking the effort to sooth Marty's guilt over finch getting hurt on 'his' watch. The misconceptions of Marty and Jim concerning Reese's 'drinking' problem. Must admit, that John did look worse the wear when he was..indisposed. The beard, the smell..very realistic writing there! Then Finch getting in the car with a smelly Reese. Loved that part. it made me smile and want to go shower. hahah which is very powerful writing indeed.
callih chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
What a treat, getting the perspective of Dr. Madani! He struck me as a very intelligent man, a very perceptive man.. I enjoyed his musings and the back ground we got on parts of his life before. The interaction with Finch and Reese was exceptionally written. You are a gifted, talented author. you bring the reader right into the midst of the emotions and turmoil of the characters.
callih chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I think this is an excellent description of what might have conceivably have happened after Reese got taken out by Snow and his henchman. I loved the 'inside track' thinking of Reese and Finch is so very much in character that it is like watching the actual show..how exciting! reading on.
Llaeldryn chapter 9 . 7/10/2012