Reviews for The Musician
Major Mike Powell III chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches!

Now, this was quite interesting, and quite nice, yes.

So, we have Makoto back in school, and of course, all those people talking behind her back...they are all jerks! (Angry Face)

Fortunately, Minako is there to invite Makoto to lunch with her and her friends. That was a nice break from all the whispering and stuff behind Mako's back.

And then...oh my, what is this? Ichigo Kairi...looks like she might just be a contender for Makoto's heart in the near future, indeed.

But hey, she ain't goin' anywhere near Makoto's heart if Minako has anything to say about that. :3 (Puts on Sunglasses) Mako is Mina's woman, dang it! X3

Good work! Keep it up!

Major Mike Powell III chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
Well, well, soldier...

Huh...well, 's been a while, hasn't it? LOL But hey, an update is an update, better late than nevar, and a review is a review, so let's get to it! :3

This was quite interesting, and quite sweet, too.

So, we have the aftermath of the encounter in the previous chapter, and I'm loving how loyal Minako is to Makoto, and how Hell-bent she is on making her a part of her circle of friends, whether Rei likes it or not. LOL

And I think Rei will warm up to Mako in due time, and she'll fit right in with the rest of the crew, especially if Minako is right there beside her. *A*

Good work, Marine!

tuxjim chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
And that's the last of the current posting...boo hoo...WANT MORE! But seriously, I'm GLAD that I added you two to my lists...once again, I wish I could favorite not the whole story but each individual chapter. Give praise to the praise-worthy, I always want to say (but seldom do).

This one is a good example of what I said in my other review...I'll read ANY story about ANY Yuri pairing, at any time AS LONG AS THE STORY'S GOOD. And this one's clipping along at a pace somewhere between VERY GOOD and EXCELLENT. I just LOVED the fight scene, and the aftermath, and Mako's 'confession' about what happened to her old girlfriend (VERY sad...very) and why she had wanted Mina to run. And now, even though we KNOW this is going to finish as a Mako/Mina pairing, you've involved Ami and her mom as "caretakers" for Mako at need (and I'm willing to bet that it won't be JUST when she has been injured.

Well, like I promised, I've finished the current postings on this, and now I'm going to toddle off to your profile and find that other story you're working on...just so I can get a comparative of how your writing style works between two worlds. TTFN!

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
tuxjim chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
I promised myself that I was going to leave a review for you on this chapter, mostly because I have a few kudos to bestow, along with an idea...

So far, I'm LOVING this story...even though my FAVORITE favorite pairing from Sailor Moon is Ami & Makoto. I've also read a few where she and Mina were together, and I didn't feel traumatized by them, mostly because they were well-planned and well-written...JUST LIKE THIS ONE! Your comment about writing shorter chapters...well, that's author's preference. Myself, I'm of two minds...short chapters make for quick reading, as long as the author addresses what he or she wishes to in the chapter. Long chapters are good for exploring details, and extra character and scenario development...so I guess I like them both, as long as the story is told, and told well. (One of my favorites is "Fallen from Grace", with Rei and Hotaru as the two main characters. 24 chapters, some short, some longer, ALL good.)

I've "picked up" this story after you posted chapter 6, so I'm going back to the beginnings to get the sense of the whole story. I also do that when I re-read a story, so I'm 'current' in my mindset about it. I'll try and leave another billet doux after I finish it, although it might not be too long (after all, I'm saying most of what I want to right now).

Gotta keep on trukkin', so I'm off to chapter 3. Take care and be well. OH, and PLEASE finish the story...and I'll look for your other one that you're "mentally crapping out" at the same time after I finish. Almost forgot...the story AND you are now on my 'favorite'-s lists.

Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
bookwithrose chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
I love it so far. I realky want u to write more. :) can't wait for the rest of it :)
Tyronyx chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
ahhh! this is a really good story! i hope you update soon!:)
hagancameron chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Of course we are reading this. Now we are awaiting more!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
That was an amazing chapter! I can't wait for future updates, keep up the great work :D
Beware i am quirky chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
I was so occupied with this chapter, that i didn’t even notice that it started raining outside (with the window wide open)

So you really did just fine!

Poor Makoto! That was a heartbreaking story. I hope Minakos love can help Mako to overcome this tragedy!

Though, I have to admit that i’m a little bit afraid of what Rei will say about all this!

Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1º review, btches!

Now, this was quite nice, quite interesting!

So, Mina and Mako went on that date. LOL Leave it up to Mina to drag Mako everywhere. XD And then, some arcade fun! Y'know, you could've at least mentioned the names of the games, right? :P But hey, don't worry. That's just the gamer in me talking. XD

Then, uh oh, trouble arises! D: Damn! Makoto kicked some arse, and she took a beating as well. DX Ouch!

But Minako was there to make Mako feel better, so 's all good. :3

Next, Mina will sleep with Mako, and learns a heart-breaking truth. T_T Poor Makoto...Mina, you're up! Embrace Makoto and make the pain go away! *A*

Good work, Marine! Keep it up!

Beware i am quirky chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Now the murder is out. Poor Mako-chan :(

I really hope Mina will make it better for her soon

Can't wait to read about their evening together!

Please write more.

Hugs and kisses and cookies XD
Beware I am quirky chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
It's soooo sweet that Mina already trust Mako despite the whole social worker mystery!
Beware I am quirky chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Quote: "Hey, come in! What are you, a vampire that needs permission to enter?"

I WANT A 'MAKO THE VAMPIRE' STORY! my birthday is in october XD

Okay seriously, i really love your writing. You did a great job!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Ah, it sure has been a while since I last read a "Sailor Moon" fic, but the fire still burns within me! LOL

Lovely li'l story you've got goin' here, my friend!

A charming meeting between the Musician and the Aspiring Idol! *A* I love how you set them up to meet!

And of course, lovely descriptions all around. O

Then, Makoto meets Minako's friends and things go quite smooth...but Rei smells something fishy. Minako asks the right questions and gets some not-so-pleasant answers. (Sigh) Poor Mako just doesn't get a break, huh? D:

So, now it's MinaxMako date time! ;3